CHAPTER 25

Sorry for making all of you wait. I hope you'll are ready for the Jinkook wedding. Some of you might be confused as to why they are getting married again when they are already married in the story, then the answer is, remember once Hiroki forced them to sign the divorce documents? So, they are getting married again. So here it goes.

             Warning: Please keep some tissues in handy XD XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Jungkook wanted was a simple celebration in a quiet place, in the presence of his family and friends but Mrs. Jeon, being the wedding planner of the year, would be all agog the entire day, if the nuptial ceremony of her already married older son was not lavish enough to turn it into an eye-catching event. If it isn't extravagant, then she isn't Mrs. Jeon, and that was the motto of her life, which she followed blindly.

It was not surprising that the dynamic older woman would use the Jeon influence for reserving a chapel for the wedding and a luxurious resort with a beach facing view in a limited amount of time for the guests.

The entire family had left for Jeju Island where the ceremony would take place two days earlier. The couple was assigned different rooms as they were not allowed to see each other before the wedding.

~*On the day of the event*~

It was a pleasant day to begin with, with birds chirping and flying across the sky to catch the early worm. As the event was to be held somewhere in the afternoon, the older Jeon couple had left early for the church to check the arrangements. Their older son's friends were appointed to watch over the couple and not allow them to meet in her absence as the pair had been restless since the day they arrived at Jeju Island.

Very soon afternoon rolled in. The church bell pealed, signifying the people in the vicinity of the union of the two souls that was about to be conducted. It was decorated with white lilies and white and red balloons to contrast with the flowers. A bright crimson red carpet ran down the aisle where Seokjin would walk down. Sweet fragrance of the incense stick filled within the four walls of the cathedral. Everyone was in awe of the majestic grandeur and the embellishment which Mrs. Jeon proudly boasted of.

By 3 pm all the guests had assembled and took their seats and were waiting for the show stoppers of the event to arrive. Within half an hour, Jungkook had arrived, looking handsome as ever and took his place at the altar.

 Within half an hour, Jungkook had arrived, looking handsome as ever and took his place at the altar

On the other hand, his significant other was getting ready in the bridal dressing room. To be nervous would be an understatement. He was hella nervous and was freaking out every ten seconds. Seokjin was pacing back and forth, sometimes walking about the room in small circles, trying to soothe his frayed nerves.