CHAPTER 23

~Previously~

The raven haired whipped his head to the direction of the brunette and laced their fingers together and kissed the back of his hand. "Now sleep love. I will be coming again at some point later later." With that Jungkook departed the room while Seokjin watched him leaving and gradually drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few days later, the couple was deemed fit by the doctors and got discharged from the hospital. Seokjin missed the homely atmosphere and the warmth of his bed with Jungkook's arms around him.

When they entered the mansion, Jungkook placed one arm behind his neck and the other behind his knee and carried him to their bedroom, turning a deaf-ear to his better-half's refusal. Seokjin's cheeks turned red just like a tomato when he heard his mother-in-law cheering for them from behind, while her husband and her younger son facepalmed.

As soon as Jungkook twisted the knob and pulled the door of their master bedroom open, Seokjin's eyes widen in shock. Then interiors of their familiar bedroom had completely changed. The walls which were lilac in color were painted royal blue, the curtains were a combination of peacock blue and white to coordinate with the walls and on one of them, their pictures were hung. The raven haired delicately placed his spouse on the bed and pulled the duvet over him and was about to proceed to the entryway, when a warm hand around his wrist pulled him back.

"Where are you going?" Seokjin asked. He was too scared to be left alone.

"Just going downstairs for a while. Is there anything you need dear?"

Seokjin shook his head, "I just want you. Please don't go. I am scared of being alone."

"There is nothing to be scared of love. I need to take care of some business and will be back shortly with some snacks, for the time being, why don't you rest a bit? You must be very weary of the journey." Jungkook ran his fingers tenderly through his hair. "A-alright then." The brunette closed his eyes while his significant other slid out of the room, quietly shutting the door behind him, so as to not disturb his sleeping beauty.

"Princess! Princess..." Hiroki singsonged his name.

"N-no... Please... Please don't come near me." Seokjin stuttered in fright. He tried to move back but his limbs were tied to the bedpost. He squirmed and cried, begging him to set him free but to no avail.

A cold and rough finger trailed down his exposed chest. "Don't forget that you belong to me only." The older smiled viciously, the lust in his eyes was clearly evident. "Just say that you love me" His icy cold breath fanned against his neck.

"N-no." Seokjin trembled under his fierce glare.

"What did you say?"The older gritted his teeth.

"I said no! I hate you! You monster! I only love Jungkook!" The younger screamed at the pinnacle of his voice. The tormentor was enraged at his display of his denial. He growled and pushed him down on the mattress, "This is what you get for defying me." Before the poor captive could apprehend or utter a word of protest, Hiroki ripped his remaining bit of clothing and pounded into him, unprepared and without prior warning.

"No! Please stop! Help me Kookie!" He screamed in pain but the more he did, the menacing his laughter sounded.

"Nobody will accept you, my princess. Neither your husband, nor your mother-in-law." The older growled.