CHAPTER 5 [M]

Hey there guys, I am back with another chapter.

(Song suggestion: Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding)

<<Note: Proof read before uploading>>

<<Warning: Mature content ahead>>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The raven haired male was admitted in the hospital. He was diagnosed with nervous breakdown and malnutrition. After a week he was discharged from the hospital though he was still weak and fragile. The doctor had advised him complete bed rest and no work for at least a week.

Home? Nothing felt like home where his Seokjin was not there, so hospital as well as his own mansion gave him the same vibe.

At night, when he was resting in his bed, he retrieved a picture from his nightstand. It was a picture of him and Seokjin taken during their honeymoon. Both of them looked so blissfully happy with each other.

Jungkook began to reminisce each and every event that took place during their honeymoon

Jungkook began to reminisce each and every event that took place during their honeymoon. How his cousin Lisa had tried to separate him from Seokjin. She had tried to force himself upon Jungkook and Jin thought that he was cheating on him. He ran away from the suite and got lost in the streets of Hawaii. Jin being an omega had gotten himself into trouble. A couple of goons had tried to drag him in an old warehouse. Luckily his husband was nearby and heard him screaming and he was saved otherwise... he doesn't even want to think what would have happened had he not arrived on time. He had never been so scared in his life.

He could clearly recall how cheeks and ears had turned crimson when they made love for the first time.

~Flashback (Jungkook's POV)~

Jin came out the shower wearing his favorite pink bathrobe. He sat on the bed, waiting for me to finish showering. He was so nervous that he fidgeted with his fingers, not that I was not nervous... I just didn't want to hurt him.

Five minutes later, I came out, wearing only a pair of grey sweatpants and a towel hung around hung around my neck. As soon as Jin glanced at my muscular body and toned abs, he felt so embarrassed that he looked away. I chuckled at his cuteness.

To ease the atmosphere around us, I decided to talk to him.

"Jin look at me." I whispered in his ears. The moment he turned around, I saw tears in his beautiful doe-like eyes. I felt a tug in my heart in seeing him crying.

"Hey hey, why are you crying?" I cupped his face.

"I am so-sorry Kookie. I doubted you th-then I ran away from the hotel...got lost in the streets and th-those goons tried to..."he wrapped his arms around my neck and buried his face in my shoulders. I didn't care whether my skin was getting wet with his tears or not, comforting Jin was more important at the moment.

"Shh... It's alright, you are safe now in my arms." I rubbed circles on his back, cooing comforting words in his ears. Not only Jin but also I was scared. What if I had not arrived on time? Would I have forgiven myself? Would my parents or my father-in-law have forgiven me? I pushed aside those thoughts and pulled him impossibly closer to my chest.

It was the last night of our honeymoon yet we never got any couple moments because we were continuously interrupted by my cousin Lisa. Why does that bitch not understand that I love Jin and not her?

After a long time, we finally got time to spend with each other. In few hours, we would be boarding our flight to Korea. I am not going to let this moment pass away just like that. I know that Jin wants me as much as I want him...and I will make our honeymoon memorable for both of us.

"Jin, do you..." He cut me off.

"Yes I want to Kookie." He flashed his brilliant smile which makes my heartbeat faster.

Without much ado, I captured his plump and rosy lips with mine and gently laid him down on the mattress . My hands which were caressing his cheeks went down slowly and untied his robe, revealing his neck and shoulders. His milky skin is so soft and supple that it was enticing me.

He blushed when I was trailing kisses down his neck and shoulders. Soft moan escaped his lips. His fingers went to my hair, playing with it while I was leaving behind red and purple marks on his neck and shoulders, marking him as mine.

When I detached the robe from his body, he tried to cover himself with his hands. He must be feeling embarrassed at the difference of our body proportions. Mine is toned and muscular whereas his is lean and slender.

"Don't hide it baby, I love you for who you are, not for your body." I pushed away his hands and entwined his fingers with mine.

I looked at him straight in his eyes. "Are you ready?"

He simply nodded with half lidded eyes. I took off my sweatpants and place his hands on my shoulders. Before entering into him, I had prepared him.

"It's going to hurt. Are you ready?"

"It's okay. I don't mind it because it's you."

After positioning myself, I asked whether I could move or not. He nodded in reply. I began to thrust slowly.

"Ahh..Kookie..." he moaned softly.

"Don't hold back, I want hear you moan." I moaned in his ears. While thrusting in him, suddenly hit something which intensified his screaming.

"Aaahhh....Kookie...it hurts" he moaned while tears were streaming down his cheeks.

"Arrghhh....Jin..I love...you" I groaned in his ears and bit his earlobe while thrusting in his sensitive spot.

"I love you too Kookie."

The atmosphere around us grew hotter. The moon outside looked beautiful, but it was nothing compared to the moon of my life, my Jin.

After a few thrusts, I came inside him and I dropped down on the bed beside him. Both of us were panting for air. Our bodies slicked with sweat, hair messily spread across our forehead. I cleaned both him and myself using skin wipes and discarded them.

I pulled him closer to my chest, only to find sleeping peacefully. His lips were slightly parted and faint snores were the only sound that could be heard in the room.

Slowly and gently, I removed his bangs from his forehead and planted a sweet kiss. Our honeymoon may not have been perfect but the last few hours were so special for me, that it will forever be engraved in my mind. It was a moment where two souls united as one, an emotion filled with pure love and bliss.

~End of Flashback~

A lone tear escaped his eyes while he was reliving his honeymoon moments. He quietly kept the picture back in the nightstand and drifted off to sleep, his mind occupied with thoughts of his beloved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for your love and support. I apologize for the terribly written smut scene, I am still an amateur.

If you have any questions/queries/suggestions regarding the story or the characters, then please write it down in the comment section below.

Q. Will Seokjin come back?

Reviews/criticisms are all welcomed.