Churches💒 for same sex 👬👭marriage

Misconception: Christians are homophobic.

That is remarkably inaccurate. A recent poll suggest that a majority (>50%) of Christians support gay marriage. Recent events seek to reinforce that statement.

A while ago, in Perth Australia, representatives of the Anglican, Catholic, Uniting Churches, Quakers and the Church of Christ held a gathering to fight for equal marriage ahead of the public vote.🎊

This is something we should all look forward to. Gone are the days when bigotry and hate are rampant amongst the people of the faith. Now, they are in fact, among our strongest allies. It's good to be able to depend on religion and not feel alienated by our own beliefs.

Hopefully, any remaining homophobes will come to realise that religion can't be used to justify their own narrow perspective of the world.
To be fair, I suppose homophobes are simply slightly extreme cases of perfectionists. They just need to understand that the world isn't only black and white. It's filled with areas of grey and hot flaming pink.

Uncertainty and irregularities are what makes life so refreshing. The only normal thing about the world is that there is NO normal.

So, to the homo/trans/bi/pan haters out there:
Ya better learn to adapt to accept us cause the world is changing. Society is gradually leaning towards liberality. If you don't evolve, pretty soon y'all gonna be left behind. Survival of the fittest and all that shit. Remember, homosexuality is normal in nature. Homophobia isn't.

Haters gonna hate and all that.
Peace✌!