Female rights

First of all,

This is most definitely not a rant.

Also, please note that I'm not insulting or insinuating or dissing any specific persons or family here.

So, I'm not sure if you guys have heard but, just a while ago, a lady (age 41) committed suicide in China because her family won't let her undergo a C-section. Doctors advice for C-Section because she was pretty old and the foetus' head was sorta big. So it would be life threatening to carry out birthing by natural methods.

Oh and btw, a C-section is the process of delivering a child through means of slicing apart the womb, extracting the baby and sewing the gaping hole back shut.

And yeah, it exactly as fun as it sounds.

It was also named after Julius Caesar since that's how he was born. Although, personally, I think enough stuff has been named after him already; the month of July, Caesar salad, etc. The dude does not need his ego inflated anymore.

China has this law whereby the family of the pregnant female needs to give consent before the procedure could be carried out. Obviously you know what happened.

So, personally, I think this is yet another extreme case of conservative paradigms. And besides, it shouldn't even be up to the family to decide how the delivery should take place. If they really want to interfere, they should go get pregnant themselves. I really think that women need to be given access to more rights. Like there are just some things you can't deny a lady.

Such as chocolates and Louis Vuitton.

(Like myself!)

People need to become more open minded. Tradition is one thing but when you're dealing with life and death, maybe try reconsidering. Or at least compromise with your beliefs.

And C-section is kinda cool. I mean that's how millions of people worldwide were born. And that operation saved those millions from being motherless. It as also gives you an awesome scar you can pretend is a battle wound. In a way, pregnancy is a war. So, a big shout out to all you moms out there! Thank you.

Also, if you're reading this like on Wattpad, that be awkward cause there's tons of R- rated PG 18 stuff here........................................................
I'm just gonna go now.

Okay. So yeah, I guess this is a rant.