chapter 2

Kellin's POV

"VIC WE HAVE TO GET ANDY TO MEET LEIGH!" I screamed at my husband. "I know love. I called Ashley earlier and he said they are all coming over. He seemed suspicious so I told him about Kay and he was so happy. He said he's gonna tell the guys." Vic giggled. I had a thought. "Vic? Did you tell Ash why tomorrow?" Vic looked slightly guilty. "Vic?..."

"Yes!" He blurted. I smacked his arm. "You fucktard!! What the hell?"

"Hey it's fine!" Vic said. I shook my head. "You better hope she doesn't find out or your shit out of luck mate" I warned. My husband just grinned and sauntered out the door leaving me slightly worried.

Vic's POV

I walked out of our room shaking my head. Kay isn't going to care. She'll be too happy. My footsteps faltered as I neared the living room. I stood outside listening to Jaime and Mike talk to Kay. "I'm not going to show you!" Kay insisted. "It's not even that bad though" she carried on.

"Please sweerheart. We won't be angry. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Scars are scars and some will fade" That's Jaime. Oh so they're talking about her cuts. I hope they're not that bad. I can't imagine my daughter ever hurting herself. "Ok hun. Please never do it again." My brother pleads.

A pause

"I'll try" Kay answers. Before the conversation carries on I wander into the room. "Hey guys! Where's Turtle?" I ask. "He went home. He's got work soon so he needs a break" Mike said. He sounded sad. They hardly spend any time together.

"I have school tomorrow dad." Leigh reminds me. "I know," I say."There's a suprise for you when you get back. Come back at lunch and skip the rest of the day if you want. Just say you're ill." I probably shouldn't be telling my daughter to skip but fuck it. I want her to be happy. She beams at me and skips off. I hope she'll be ok.

A/N ok so a short filler chapter leading up to a lot of drama in the next chapter. Please vote, comment and share! Xox