chapter 4

Kellin POV

I stare in disbelief as I watch my daughter walk away from us. I feel a hand on my back but I push it away and run towards the car, hoping to get their before they leave. "Kay!" I shout. "mom!" Her eyes bore into mine and it hurts. "Please don't send me back. I still love you guys. Can I just stay with the boys for a couple of weeks?" She has such longing in her voice that it breaks my heart that she's in this position. "Well if it's ok with these guys..." CC, Jake and Jinxx cut me if with a "YESSS"

"Then yes you can" I finish. Kay grabs me in a bone crushing hug but I don't mind. "Thank you" she whispers. I look at her face and she's crying. My husband did this too her. She was hurt and in a moment of weakness did this and he threw her out. Maybe he'll come round?

Leigh shook her head as if she knew what I was thinking and let Jinxx pull her away. I wave them off and once the car dissapears I turn back to Vic.

"Kell..."

"I don't care"

"But..."

"No"

"It's for her own..."

"FUCK OFF VICTOR! OUR LITTLE GIRL HAS TO MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR A WEEK WITH PEOPLE SHE ONLY MET TODAY! SO WHAT IF THEY'RE HER FAVOURITE BAND! SHE DOES'NT KNOW THEM!..." I keep ranting and ranting and with each word Vic flinches like I had hit him with a hammer.

"Look Vic I know what happened with your parents. I know they kicked you out. I know why they did but you just turned into your parents!"

"Let her have a week. After a week she can come back if she wants to. I got scared! I'll call Ashley and see if I can come over tomorrow to apologise."

"Ok. Here's the phone." I hand him the phone. "Here's a kiss." I give him a kiss on his cheek. "That's all you're getting." That's fair. "Am I sleeping on the sofa?" Vic asks me. "Yup" I say popping the 'p'. He nods and picks up the phone. This should be interesting.

Ashley POV

"Kay! Can Vic and Kellin come over tomorrow to apologise?" Kay looks at me, thinking. "Umm who else is gonna be there?" She asks. "Who do you want?"

"You, CC and Andy"

"Ok I'll ask them. I will definitely be there." I assure her. I'm rewarded with a beam before she goes back to a staring competition with Andy.

"Ok she said yes but if you hurt her or make any promises you can't keep or if you do anything to bring her running back here again I can assure you, that you will regret that morning when you woke up and decided to adopt her." I threaten. I hear a gulp and then a timid "o..ok I..I wi...I..ll" I faintly hear Kellin laugh in the background and then the line goes dead.

"Hah I won!" Andy yells triumphantly. "Yes because you can't keep your eyes off her" I respond. Kay blushes deeply but Andy winks at her. "Well ya know. You can't blame me if an angel is right in front of me. They're very rare."

"Bitch I'm a unicorn!" Kay retorts and Andy giggles. Damn he must have it bad. Andy NEVER giggles. "What's going on?" Jake asks, wandering in.

"Andy and Kay are flirting as per" I answer. Jake rolls his eyes and Andy flips me off. "I'm not flirting" he mutters. "Aww. That's a shame" Kay thinks she whispers but I still hear it. And so did Andy. "Well my gay unicorn," is how Andy addresses her, "I guess I could flirt if you want" Kay smiles and nods, giving Andy a peck on the cheek before walking away.

"Ooh Andy's got a girlfriend" I teased. "Who is it?" Jinxx wonders, going straight to the coffee. "Kay" I say. Jinxx goes ridgid. "What?" He asks. "Kay" I repeat. Jinxx turns and walks over to Andy. "If you hurt her by leading her on and then going straight back to Juliet I'll rip your dick off and shove it so far down your throat you food will push it down making you digest it and shit it out. Got it Biersack?" Andy nods. Damn who knew Black Veil Brides was so threatening?

Andys P.O.V

I walk into Kays room and sit beside her on her bed. "Yes mom it's fine. They're looking after me I promise. Everything's ok." She tries to reassure Kellin but I'm not sure it's working. As she talks I end up looking at her lips and her eyes and how when she smiles or laughs her green eyes sparkle.

"...tell dad I'll see him tomorrow. If he has an apology and reason I'll forgive him...yep...love you too...bye" she hangs up. "If he hurts you again always know you're welcome here and we're ready to kick some ass" I offer. She giggles. "Nah I'm more worried about school. Now I've got five over-protective, tall, all black wearing, tattoed, strong ass motherfuckers threatening each other if they hurt me then they better back their shit up." My fist involuntary clenches at the mention of her school. She notices because she puts her hand over mine.

"it's ok Andy. I go back tomorrow but after what they did I have my sister, brother and their friends looking out for me." I know she's trying to make me less worried but it isn't working. "Don't worry about me" she says.

"But I'm looking after you. I have too."

"Andy you're only four years older than me. You don't have to worry, let Ashley worry. He's older!"

"But he doesn't care about you in the same way I do!" I protest. "And what way is that?" She asks innocently. I don't answer. I just kiss her.

A/N ik Andy is a lot older but I lowered his age a bit so he's closer to her age and not like 10 years older. Please vote, comment and share! Xox