chapter 19

Kays POV

"This is beautiful Andy!"

"Not as beautiful as you." He replys. Cheesy I know but I love it. Jinxx softly plays violin for us as we dance slowly and calmly under a starry night sky. Several trees make a bright shelter and they're covered in twinkling golden lights. Flowers bloom and blossom on branches, filling the air with sweet fragrances.

Sighing happily I rest my head against his chest. I don't want to leave him but I have to keep him safe. I remember what happened the last time a  moment like thins happened and I don't want to leave with an awkward feeling between us.

"Andy can I try something. Please don't freak out." He nods and I make a move before I freak out. My lips attach themseleves to his. He seems suprised and unsure at first, but then kisses back. The music stops and Jinxx applaudes us. He presses play on a radio and music plays through some speakers. "I'll leave you lovebirds alone." He says with a wink.

I step away from Andy and grabs him in a hug. "I love you Jinxx. Thank you so much." He hugs back and I'm glad he hasn't caught on to anything. They'll find out tomorrow, unless I can leave without them knowing.

When I turn around Andy has already laid down a blanket. He probably thinks we're gonna sit and chat but I have other plans.

"Hey" Andy says. I press my finger to his lips then replace it with my lips. I deepen the kiss and push him backwards. "Are you sure about this?" He asks. I nod. I want this. I want him and if he wants me then...this is happening.

His lips find mine again and we kiss passionately and roughly, full of lust and passion. The night air is soon full of moans and kisses of love and passion. It's perfect. It's what WE want. It's what I will always remember.

I'm sorry there's no smut but I wanted to keep it short and sweet. The next chapter will be the last and I wanted to put in a happy chapter before the last one full of DRAMA!!! Would you guys like a sequel? I have ideas for one but I won't unless you guys want one. Thank you for all the reads it means so so much that you like it. Again I am sorry but hope you liked it anyway :) love you all xox