School or Sex?

Chapter 8: School or Sex?

2 Weeks Later

Deejay....

"Carlee I am not going to the burial site. I have to make sure everything is setup at the Manor. Place a rose on his casket for me." I told her as I gave her another hug in the church parking lot. Carlee has been so strong this entire morning. A few tears here and there, but overall just good. I had to step up for not only me, but for Rico as well. He couldnt leave the facility until he has the all clear from his doctor and he has not ambulated to the bathroom by himself yet and until he does he cant leave. That means his lazy ass just wants to piss in the bedpan, but he needs to get up and go. But in good news the cancer is gone and things should be getting back to normal really soon. So I was strong for her today.

We hugged again and she whispered, "Thanks for everything. I love you so much, Dad."

I chuckled, "Aww, you havent called me that in awhile. Love you too, daughter. And if you want ill take little Meo with me. He shouldnt have to see his Dad casket roll into the ground." We looked over at him standing with D in their matching Tom Ford suits and she exhaled, "No. But thanks. Ill take him with me." I walked off and headed towards my car. Dream was at the driver door on the phone with her back turnt.

"Tiff I am leaving after tomorrow and coming back...I just want to see my Pops before I do." She told her. Which I was shook, because she havent even told me yet. I cleared my throat and she turned to me. She lowered the phone and she confessed, "I know you just heard it so umm yeah...I am out of here. The online portion of these classes are over in a few days and I have to be back, but I have to see him."

"Deal. You coming home with me to finish cooking and what not?" I asked her. She exhaled and went around the car. I opened the door and we got in. Her phone started ringing and she said, ""Its O.J. I think he dont wanna go to the gravesite—."

"Well thats too damn bad. He is going. He still have to be dealt with...its been the calm before the storm these last two weeks because of Romeo dying, but he best believe it aint over and the only reason I allowed him back in was because of my grandson." I confessed and Dream pressed the red phone.

I pulled back up to the manor and we stepped out. Dream spotted X and Keesha car and said, "I guess their feet was hurting." We walked into the house and heard music blasting. I went into the kitchen and my two little worker bees was already at work.

"Im going to change and be back down." I told them and X waved me away like bitch we got this....umm I tasted his string beans and bitch he dont got it.

I got up to my room and just as I stepped out of my slacks the door opened. I turned around and Keesha was walking in. She closed the door behind her and I guess this was it. The moment she have been waiting for to tell me what the fuck she has been hinting at.

"Sooo I know this whole funeral thing may have you down...but I have to tell you this—." She rubbed down her skin-tight red dress and took a deep breath.

"Deej, I did something stupid. Johnny and I was going thru a rough time after finding out he couldnt get me pregnant anymore and things just went on pause. And you know I like life on play. He just checked out. He felt like he wasnt a man anymore and really for got what the H in husband stand for. To be HERE. A few morning bottomless mimosa and looking out of my patio window at the poolboy...I just went with it and we fucked. Johnny walks out and catches us. He was about to divorce me and tell our daughter. So he gave me this demand to come and get you to be the father to our child, so I lied about moving overseas and all of that. They are in LA still and I am not to return without being pregnant. Thats the only thing to save our family to him and I have—."