Final Goodbye(Part 1)

Chapter 10:Final Goodbye(Part 1)

O.J.....

"What? Come Again." I asked Olly as his face was red and he was taking another huge breath. I hadnt heard him correctly. I just didnt hear him say that he and Frankie killed Raina. He hadnt been playing fake in my face all these weeks knowing he did this. My bottom lip trembled as I retied my towel. He wiped his face and he continued, "She was in Pops office and she was writing that letter to leave you and it pissed me off. We had words and one thing lead to another and she ended up on one of Dads spears. It was by mistake. This have been eating me—." I rose my hand signaling for him to shut the fuck up. He leaned on the sink and I said, "You killed my babymother? I wanna hear you say it again. You pride yourself on being the gay smart one with the best grades, who make all the right decision, and probably get your rocks off knowing that you are the good child....I dont know what guilt cloud came over you that gave you the balls to tell me."

"I wanted to tell you because in the end at least you deserve the truth. I know that would sound harsh to her parent, but lets be honest the only reason she was here was because they didnt want a teen mom for a daughter. And seeing that the case went cold...I figured tell yu and have you be mad at me and we can get passed it...if it take months, years, or the next decade we would..because we are family." I started laughing. I dont know if it was that coping mechanism kicking in or what but this shit was too funny.

"Cold? The killer just confessed to me. I think it hotter than a motherfucker dont you think. What do you think is stopping me from telling?You left your nephew, motherless."

"She was never really one." Olly argued. I exhaled and said, "Before I kick your front fucking teeth out let me peave, best believe I will be back...with cops you may wonder. You may never know?" I told him as I walked into my room and sat at the edge of the bed. I felt water rising in my eyes and I took a deep breath. I love my little brother, shit probably more than I love myself. This is like someone just took a dagger and drove right into my heart. Do I honor my son and bring him to justice or stand by my brother no matter what?

It was a knock at the door and Ri spoke, "Teddy needs a pamper change." I quickly threw on some gym shorts and walked over and let her in. She walked passed me and asked, "Have you been crying?" She held Teddy on her chest as she went over to his changing station.

"No. Soap got in my eyes in the shower. Aye, use his baby bag. And can you watch him tonight. Im going out with Val." I told her and she didnt even answer. She loves him so much and always have him from the time she is home from school. I went over to my phone and txted Val.

"Bro, your cousin still work at TuTus?"

"You know it. You Tryna get in...we going to have to pay an extra 20 and if you tryna get your dick wet in the back rooms its an extra 30."

"I got the cash. Just meet me there at 10."

"You know Loso was grazed and helped the boy who was suing him.....its all over the news right now." She told me as she laid Teddy down to change him.

"Wow. What the fuck?—." I said in shock as my phone buzzed another message. It was from CeCe.

"Hey. My roommate is going out of town this weekend. You should come over and stay." I read it with a smirk.

Meanwhile

Rico...

"He got kicked out on my fuck up. Let me talk to Junior." I told Deejay as he closed the door to my office.

"No need. Its nothing that can happen. I would have offered a damn blowjob if I thought it would help. He said leave the school or CPS was being called. Oliander, I told you keep the weed from around the kids." Deejay told me as I dropped my head.