The Life Of Danni Victor. ♥

Hey,To Whoever is reading this my name is Danni I've lived on my own for four years .My Parents Died in a car accident when i was about 4 years old ,i grew up with my grandma ,then she said i couldn't live there anymore,so i had to move out . I got a job at a nearby bookstore ,that paid average.I Haven't been in a realationship since i was about 16 and im 18 now, so yea tahts how it is. This Is My Life Story. Hope You Enjoy .

         Sitting on the balcony,watching as the teardrops slid down the window. I love the scent of rain,the sound and even the feel,it was weird but i liked it . I Lived in a hotel,down on 45th avenue . I Had no friends at all . I Was lonely .

On Another Lazy Day At Work,somebody new showed up,somebody that i never saw before. He Had an afro puff,light Skinned and rather tall .I Watched how his fingers lingured over each and every book, He Caught me staring ,i just turned my head . He Came to the cashier : "I Would like to purchase this book ".  I Caught myself staring at him . " Um Yea That Will be $13.50 " I Stated "Thanks" . He Left . I wanted him to stay longer ....Wait can't get attatched .Fuck,Fuck,Fuck .

I Reached to the hotel,and tooked the elevator , I Closed my eyes thinking but the boy at my work ,"Ding" I cut out of my daydream. I Walked with my head down,until i bumped into someone. "Im So Sorry ." I pleaded "It's ok --Um your the girl from the bookstore ". " Um Yea That's Me" I smiled . My room was 806 his own was 807 . I smiled to myself . " Well i see you later " i said . " Um you wanna come over to watch a movie and hang out tonight ?" "What Time?" i asked "Around 8" he replied . "Ok See You Then " , i waved goodbye .

Princeton's Pov : I Might just like her ,she's shy but i like .I Was getting ready for Danni to come over tonight.I Got popcorn & Snacks .I heard the door bell rang ,i sprung up ,she was in a some baggy yoga pant's and a thin strap top ,her hair up in a tight ponytail .

We watched ,the movie until she started to fall asleep on my sholder ... We woke up this morning she on my chest and my hands around her waist .

Danni's Pov : omfg , this can't be , am on his chest ,hands around my waist .What Happened Last nigh . I immediatly sprung up & raun through the door or else i would be late for work. " Where your going " he asked . " Im going to work bye " i said . " You wanna come back later ? " "No". With that i worked out the room .