Chapter 9 .

December the 1st was the day Daniella,Mercedes,Perez was born . She had my eyes,eyelashes ,his eyebrows, and his skin tone ,but she had my hair .  Next Day , i came out of the hospital,Daniella was in her car seat ,while me and Jacob was talking.

'' The magazines are going wild you know '' . he said in a kind of whisper .

'' And  what's that got to do with me? ''. i asked kinda annoyed .

'' Just ,look at it '' . he said handing me the magazines .

What i read was crazy ,like super ,duper crazy . 'I'm Not the mother '  'She faked her pregnancy '  .'She Adopted the child . I Just pushed out a living thing out of my vagina ,and that's what ya'll gon' write about .? Niggas Get a life .

'' That's Cool i guess , its not true anyway . .'' i said as i got Daniella out of the backseat.

'' No Daniella '' .he said

'' Can we just go inside '' . i dismissed .

''Can we talk about it later '' ?  he asked 

'' How about we talk about never again '' . i said in a harsh tone and walked inside .

I Was greeted with warm hugs and smiles ,from Chres,Ray & Talia , they missed me guess . Chresento ,he was like my bestfriend ,before i had Daniella ,we used to call each other,and oovoo all that shit ,but i don't have any feelings for him .

'' Welecome Back Danni '' Chres Said to me.

'' Thank You ,what's that on your arm .? i asked him .

'' Oh i put a tat ,there the other day ,before you had the princess .''  he said as he laughed a little bit .

'' I Wanna see it ,oh i see you have a nickname for her already .'' i said as i chuckled .

As ,he rasied his shit on his lower ,back it had  '' Danni &  Chresento Best Friends For Ever '. Nobody never did this for me ,like honestly , I Just Hugged him really tight,and his big arms wrapped around my waist .

Jacob's Pov : Why , was he making her laugh ? she looks so happy with him , he got a his arms wrapped around her,while she hugged him back, i got this weird feeling in my chest , i dont know maybe i was jealous ,, i was going to stop it .

That Night .

'' Can i talk to you for a second '' . he asked me

'' Yea just after , i change her diaper '' . i said .

'' No i need to talk to you know Danni ''. he kinda of rasied his tone

'' Well you gotta wait , as you can see i'm putting our child to sleep .'' i rasied back my tone .

'' Are you and chres fucking ? '' . he asked lowering his head .

'' I can't fuck , i just had a baby ,and the fuck you thinking that ..'' i said kinda loud .

'' Because ya'll seem close and all , he got a tat with both of ya'll names on his back ,what the fuck is that ,? explain. '' he said rather loud .

'' Nigga , were best friends you fucktard have a brain asshole , because he talks to me makes me laugh , and all that shit dosen't mean we fucking each other ,this is the second time, you did this what the fuck is wrong with you seriously , then you gon say ' Daniella aint our child ,nigga the fuck out of here with that bullshit ,dont come at me like that never , '' i yelled at him and walked downstairs.

While walking downstairs ,i saw Chres sitting on the coach ,watching tv . Great ,just great .

"What you doing up ,?'' he asked me .

'' Me and jacob had a huge fight ,so im just chilling down here for the while .'' i said 

'' Me  and you fucking ,nigga that's cray '' . he said in a kinda whisper .

'' Crazy huh ? i know .'' i said.

'' Yea crazy '' .  he said .

'' I'm Gonna sleep on the next coach ,ok , you have a good night Chres.

'You too Danni '' i replied .