Chapter 7

I was really fucking pissed at jacob, i mean i feel like i have been lied to cheated on and just hurt,i mean just tell like how hard can it be im your girlfriend jezz .

I got up just thinking about jacob leaving it was just to much for me to deal with.i did my hygine and put on some shorts and a tank top and went down stairs.When i went downstarirs and saw jacob rayan and talia. I said good moring and jacob just watched me and i just rolled my eyes at him "Danni can i talk to you for sec?' Jacob said. "Yea what you want" i just wanted to say that i'm sorry and that i should of sayed something early and im sorry" He said soflty " i mean jacob why didnt you tell me earlier you know so i could get prepred for you to leave but,you dont care and that hurts." i said in a angry voice. "i didn't mean for you to find out that way if you know what im saying '' yea i get what your saying' and i walked inside.

i walked staight up stairs and cried and cried until i heard a knock on the door "who is it"i yelled with my voice kinda weak."can i come in ? it's me jacob.''Yea come in" ''Why are you crying Danni?'' You really wanna ask me that jacob its your fault that u didnt tell me and now you got me broken up jacob " im sorry danni like really sorry i swear" i forgive you but,just promise me  you wouldnt cheat on me,"i looked up at him. i promise you that danni" he said and kissed me. With that he left and i fell asleep

When i got up i was feeling sick i think its because Jacob is leaving a i don't know when he's coming back. i got up did my hygine and went downstairs.When i arrived downstairs i saw jacob, rayan and talia. Talia was helping the boys back up there stuff. "Hey Danni you were sleping for awhile" Rayan Said. "Yea i'm feeling kinda sick" i said and smiled a little. You Feeling better right ? Rayan Said."Yea i'm all better".

1 HOUR LATER

"So You Guys Ready?" Jacob scremed. "Yea we are" Rayan and talia said in union.We all got to the car and drove to the airport, Talia and Rayan were going on and on about food, annoying.When we arrived Jacob was looking at me kinda werid but i just turned away. "flight 143 to Florida"  Thats Us'''  Rayan and jacob said in union. ''Where's Chres ?'' i asked kinda worried . . '' He already Got there we got to meet him '' rayan replied . '' Oh , good '' . i said . '' Well you guys gotta go ,before you are late.'' Talia said . ''Oh yea , we better get going ''. Jacob said . '' Have a safe trip guys '' i said lowering my head . '' I Love you Babe '' Jacob said as he whisperd in my ear . '' I love you more '' . i said in the crook of his neck . '' Flight 143 to florida this is your last call ''. '' I Promise to skype you everyday,and text and call .'' he said quicky . '' Alrighty '' . i said as they went through the door .