Chapter 8.

4 months Later . Well guys im skipping to 4 months down the story just to let you guys  know im 4 months pregnant ,with a girl, yes ,me and talia saved up and brought a house ,yes ,that's all that happened really ,oh and Talia & Rayan are dating now ,yessss !! anywaysss ,enjoy.

It's that day when my babe is coming back from tour,i'm so excited to see him and tell him i'm having our baby. i called Talia from downstairs and told her too get ready because where going to pick up the guys from the airport ''i'm so excited to see my babyyy'' Talia screamed. "Same hereee gurl" I said while rubbing my belly. "You ready to go?'' Talia said jumping up and down. ''Haha Yes'' i said and smiled. With that we went downstairs and drove to the airport.

When we got there were lots of people screaming. ''Here comes the drama'' talia said." you already know'' i replied. We got out of the car and went through the entrance. We took our seats and were talking when suddnely,we saw the boys coming through the door. My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest and butterflies in my stomach all over again

Talia POV: I say Rayan coming through the door i felt like a piece of me was missing and i got it back i was soo happy. (:

I saw talia sprint and hugged all three of the boys and kissed rayan as long as i remebered lol. I just waited for Jacob and the rest of the gang to arrive. "Omggg there is a watermelon growing in her'' Rayan said and pointed. "Oh my fuckingg god Danni your pregnant '' Jacob exclamied . '' Surprise '' i replied hugging him .  '' I Missed you soooo much ,gimme a kiss ?'' he said smiling . '' Nahhhh '' i said '' Come on pleaseeeeeee '' . he begged . I Kissed him ,and i got it over with ,and was leaving the airport .

Danni's Pov : '' She's Gonna be soo beautiful .'' Jacob said . '' I Can't wait for her to come i said with a smile . '' '' What we gon' name her ''. ''Daniella Mercedes Perez '' i said kinda excited . '' I Like it babe,she gon ' have all my hair ,and eyes --'' i cut him off '' Are you even ready for a baby ?'' i asked looking at him . '' Well yea, ofcourse .'' he smiled . '' i luh you fagget '' . i said . '' i luhhh you to beaner .'' he said .