Chapter 13

The Next Day

12 : 30 

Today the whole gang is going christmas shopping. Daniella is at her grandma's house,so it will be easy for us to do the shopping and come back as early as posiible.

'' You Guys Ready ?'' Rayan said from downstairs

''Yea we will be down in awhile'' i screamed from my room.

''I can't find my shoes Jacob'' i said in  distress .

''These you looking for'' he said holding up my white nikes.

''Yasss thank you'' i said and kissed him on the cheak.

When we walked downstairs Chresanto's new girlfriend Christina was watching me kinda werid but i dont give a fuck.

''Ok we ready now'' i said

''Fianally'' Christina said kinda loud

i watched her and walked out with Jacob .

'' I Don't like her .'' i said .

'' Who you don't like ? '' Jacob asked .

'' Christina , i don't like her , she rushing us like she a russian , she better behave or imma buss a cap in her ass ,believe that . i said rolling my eyes .

'' 1 you in gon' buss no cap in nobody ass ,2 my girl ghetto , i like .'' he said giving me a wink .

'' Let's just get this day over with cos im tired , and irritated '' . i said walking to the car .

'' Ight'' . he said .

We arrived at  The Falls West Mall , this mall was huge bro , we went into this store for bed sheets and curtains . We all picked out the curtains and bed coverings ,then got something to eat .

'' Dam this taco taste so good ya'll '' rayan said .

''My burger taste better yo'. i said

'' Alright Guys Alright .'' jacob said .

My phone started to ring , it was jacob's mom .

'' Hey what's up '' . i said 

''I'm going out in a couple of minutes so i want you to come pick up Daniella '' she said .

'' Umm, ok i'll be there in 5 minutes.'' i said and hanged up the phone.

''Who was that?.'' Jacob asked

''That was your mom she said that we need to come pick up Daniella '' . i told him.

'' Guys lets get going , we gotta go pick up Princess '' . i told everyone.

''Gosh we have to leave already'' . christina said .

'' Have a problem ? i have a solution , you could stay and walk afterwards ,so make yuh mine up '' . i told her .

'' Lets just go .'' Chres said .

We picked up Daniella and made our way home .

'' We should get cleaning since christmas is just two days away . '' i say .

'' Yea , we should , i dont wanna do anything last minute ''. Talia said .

''Alright''. everyone said .

'' Oh and all the girls are cooking christmas day just so you know .'' Chres said .

'' Whatever ''. we said .

While listening to 2 chainz , and cleaning up, i felt something tug on my leg . Daniella was walking , i called everyone , and they were all elated .

After all the cleaning , everyone was sleeping all around the house including Daniella she slumped on her father's chest ..

Next Day .

1:00

December 24th 2013 .

Christmas Eve .

'' Guys it's christmas eve , time to go buy gifts ,for our boyfriends and girlfirends ,oh and buy ham and turkey cant forget tacos .. '' Rayan said.

'' Yes, whatever we promise we wont forget '' . i told him

Today Ray was staying home with daniella ,cause he insisted ,then afterwards go do his shopping .

We Split Up , so Talia , Me and Christina  together and Jacob and Chres together. 

Boys.

'' I'm Gonna get her a chain with her name and a pair of earings with our names on each, what ya'll think.'' i told chres.

'' Yea Bruh , thats cute , you should buy her clothes too because ima do do the same thing , just make hats . he told me .

'' Ight , well i'll come back for the earings , and your pair of hats lets go buy clothes . SHOPPING '' ! we both said in a high pitched voices .

Girls..

'' Ima go buy him a pair of nikes so we could match and some hair products , since he got a whole lot of hairr , and some jeans , and a with his name on it , what about you guys ? '' i asked them

'' Well im gonna buy him clothes , and a domo beanie , some bracelets and a taco iphone case since he loves taco's so much '' Talia told us.

'' Im Gonna buy him some headphones ,some polo shirts and jeans , cos he loves himself a little to much .'' Christina said as she laughed a little bit .

After All that shopping, we made our way to seperate rooms wrapping the gifts , Rayan  was left a couple minutes ago to buy his gifts ..... This christmas is gonna be soo good .