Chapter 3.

He Kissed Me. His Lips Felt so Soft against mines..i can't show him how weak i am ,he has to fight for me to get me. He pulled away "That girl was my ex..she knew you was coming over so that's why she did that ,i swear i had nothing to do with it Danni ". he pleaded. " I believe you Jacob,she looked trashy anyway", i said as i laughed a little. "Here's the thing,um you wanna go on a date with me? '' he asked . " I Will most likely go on a date with you." i said in british tone '' I'll pick you up at 8 sharp." he replied . i nodded my head an went to work .

    I went to work,to see the new worker ,her name was Talia,she was really pretty . "Hey your the new worker here aren't you ? '' "Hey,and yea im Talia,i think you already knew .'' she said with a smile . During the work day we got to know each other,she was 18,she lived with her parents really didn't want her ,so i just was being friendly,by inviting her to live with me.We were like bestfriends already .

  While,at home i told her i had a date with this boy ,she was excited as hell ,she litteraly dressed me ,she had a dress that fit tight at my thighs,and some white pumps and my hair in a tight ponytail  . I Looked Fancy ,It was only 7:50 , i was just waiting around until i got a phone call,from my old friend ,he lived in mexico now ,she wasen't really important . it was finally 8 as i waited for him to come " You think he's still coming ?" Talia asked . " Um yea postive , '' i replied . I hope he comes....

  Minutes turned,into hours,i gave up on him i honestly did .The time i gave him a second chance he just blew it,man i really thought he would of come ,but nahhh. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, "Who is it ?! " i asked . "It's me Jacob." i opened the door ,his face was plasterd with a smile , while i was just there standing. ''What's wrong .?'' he asked   "Your late Jacob" i said lowering my head . "I'm sorry i really am ." he replied . "Lets just get going ." We weren't really going anywhere we went straight to his apartment . There was a candle lit dinner,and candles all over ,it was beautiful i must admit. " I Like it ." i said in kind of whisper . " I Like you uh i mean i like it too " he said. "After dinner we watching a tv show,and talking a bunch of shit . "Christina from the bgc is the baddest in that season ." he said while laughing . "No she's not ,she just got a loud mouth ,'' i said between having a fit of laughter , "Um Danni can i ask you something ? " "Um Yea shoot ". "I Wanted to ask you this for the longest while,since we met actually,would you be my girlfriend ?" '' I would love to be your girlfriend Jacob ."  He Kissed me and i kissed him back ,he lifted me up an my legs were wrapped around him . " I Wanna do it " i said as he kissed my neck. " i wanna do it too " i said between groans . 

He laid me on the bed,taking off my dress then my panties .I Helped him,un-zip his pants,he got a condom then he entered into me. One Loud Moan left my mouth, "That Feels So Good Baby ". He Said, we both reached our high,he rolled of of me,''I love you Danni''. I love you more.

  I Suck at sex parts . lmao ,i'll get better