Chapter 6

My birthday yesterday was so much fun, i wantched the castle lit up ,it was the most beautiful thing ever. I wish i can go back to that day and do everthing over again.

Danni's POV: I woke up with the sun in my eyes,nobody was laying against me i found that werid. I heard loud noises downstairs just thinking it was jacob and the other guys.I Did my hygine and went down stairs

"Give me the pancakes !! " Rayan screamed.  "No no no no " Talia Screamed . :"Goodmorning to you guys" i said and smiled." Tell Talia give me the pancakes please" He whined "You Guys Can Share"i said and laugh. Suddenly i felt jacob hug me from behind "Morning beautiful" He whispered on my neck. I spun around and gave him a kiss and said "Goodmoring to you too". "Listen up guys i made reservations for us to go to dinner" i said with a smirk. "ooooooooooo" Rayan and Talia said in union" I Lauged and walked in my room.

It s now half past six and we are all getting ready. when we all came out i was so shocked, Talia was wearing a  te amo Jewel Bustier,black platform pumps with a sparkle cluth and her hair in a side ponytail. i was wearing a trendy short dreamy dress ,black pumps ,a black clutch and my hair in some tight curls . Jacob,was wearing some slack jeans ,a airmax and and a white hollister shirt . Rayan wore some pencil jeans,a shirt that said ' i love tacos ' and some black timbalands .

When We got there,we took our seats,and waited for our food ."When you guys going back on tour '? Talia Asked . Danni's Short Pov ; What tour is she even talking about ? i'll just have to listen more . "Next 4 months ."  Jacob answered . " Where's Chres ? '' i asked . " With some girl .'' Jacob replied . We ate our food , and we were on our way home .

''When you gon' tell them Jacob , ? i heard rayan's voice say . '' Maybe i could keep it from them a little longer then tell them .'' he replied . I entered into the room after hearing what they were talking  about . " So when you were gonna tell me jacob ,huh ? '' i said in anger . '' In time danni in time '' he replied . '' you are gonna leave asshole ,your gonna leave me for how long i don't fucking know ,'' i pushed him and walked out the room .

Jacob's Pov ; I Dindn't mean for her to figure out like this im gonna give her time to cool off ,i mean tomowrrow were leaving here . i don't even know . I came to sit next to her but she moved , i tried talking to her but ,she ignored me ,when im gone im gone .