Chapter 4 .

Danni's Pov : I Got up an his arms were around me,i smiled at the thought. It was the first day on summer vacation,so i was off from work. I Was starting to get hungry so i went to the kitchen .

  Jacob's Pov : I woke up with no one besides me , i started to search to for danni . I wondered if she left like the other night,i put on some pants and headed downstairs.

I put some bread to toast,while i made some orange juice .I heard some footsteps,my only guess was jacob,i smiled at my thought . "Your up early ". he said  "yea i was hungry ,and i figured you would be too ." i said with a smile . " You thought right babe ." he said . "Here's your food ,oh and saturday's my birthday ,which is four days away " i said loudly "Well ,what you wanna do,we could go t-- ". i was cut off ." Yes !! wait lemme guess you were gonna say diseny word ? '' Um yes'' i said with a chuckle " " We should go tuesday ,so we could book our rooms oh my im so excited !! i squeled . I notice . " i said laughing a little . " So what you wanna do today "? i asked " Well i was going to my friends house for a bar-b-que,if you wanted to come along or nah !!? i laughed " Why my pleasure ,what time ''? i asked . "In about an hour so get going. "i said while i smacked her ass. " I know you want this ." i said as i pointed to myself . "  '' ok bby ,just get going we'll figure that out tonigt " i said as i winked .  

Danni's Pov :  i was wearing some shorts , a crop top and some white gladiators . I looked hot ,not to sound to cocky ,ha .Me and jacob drove about 5 blocks to his friend Rayan's house .We pulled up ,his house was huge ! like gigantic , it had a pool,huge pillars and alot of cars ,he was  rich .maybe.

Jacob's Pov :

"Danni this is Chresanto&Rayan". Jacob said . "Nice to meet you guys " i said with a smile . " Ya'll want something to eat or no ." Chresanto "I'll take a burger ". me and jacob said . We made our way to the tables ,but jacob went to talk to some friends ,when suddenly, roc came over ., "Your jacob's girlfriend huh ". he said " Ha yea,why? " . " Oh i just taught you were his sister oh something like that i don't know . haha . " he replied kinda blushing ..  i saw jacob in the corner of my eye,glaring at me,but i just brushed it off ,chresanto had to go we had exchange numbers and whatever .

Danni's Pov :

t was getting late so me & Jacob said our goodbyes and headed home . While we were in the car it was silent as hell ,i think it had something with me and chresanto talking today which i doubt .right ? When we got to the hotel,i went straight to my place telling talia where talking a trip to diseny land and whatever. When i got back to his place he just sat there on his bed watching my every move ,which i found weird . '' What ?" i said . " You weren't flirting with him won't you ?" he replied . "Are you kinda of mad or no ? "i said angrily " i was just asking " he said in the same tone . " What kind of question is that ,we just got together ,and thats the kinda of question you gon ask me boy dont play with me , " i said calming down myself . " i just asked a simple question danni ,im sorry forgive me ?'' " Yea ok". "You love me ? '' he asked  " Yes i love you .'' i said  '' well i love you tooo babyyyy '' he replied stretching the y .