Prologue

•••

Years went by. Many years went bye. I'm now 18. I'm in high school with all of my buddies.
The famous Bangtan group and Jiyeon and Hyerin.

The two pear of couples are still together and all in love which makes me sick.

The boys were in touch with Taehyung for the first couple of months before they had stopped. I never had any contact with him so it made me upset.

It's been 4 torturous years. And I have to admit, I missed him a lot.

I still have a yearbook that includes him. Every time I see his picture, I always get those weird feelings.

I love and hate those feelings. I love it because he makes me feel that way, it feels special. But I hate it because I can't love him.

Who knows, he probably already found someone else. He totally forgot about me.

Even if that's the case I'll still love him until I know for sure.

Wow. I hate these feelings more and more the days pass by.

-

I was walking down the hallways when I bumped into someone causing me and the books I was carrying to fall on the ground.

"Ow" I groan as I rub my butt. "Oh my god! I'm so sorr- Y/n?" A deep voice says. I look up to see one handsome face.

That face reminds me of someone. Someone who I wanted to see for a long time.

"Taehyung?" I ask.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Book 2
Book 2
Book 2
I hope you enjoy!