Chapter 14: I Love You pt. 2

"Kim Taehyung, will you go to the dance with me next week?" I asked, holding out the dozens of roses with I held.

I seemed like a child, a desperate one. I mean, who sees a girl asking out a guy?

People are chattering and secretly taking pictures, laughing and making jokes. Is this what he had felt back then?

Damn, I am a pretty horrible person...

Taehyung's POV

She stood there, shaking, and her head down low closing her eyes. She seemed like a kid, an adorable one.

But they were all being rude, secretly taking pictures and commenting on what she was doing.

...

I stood up, grabbing the dozen of roses she was holding, purposely touching her hand.

I chuckled, seeing her blush was always the cutest thing she did.

"Of course" I said. causing her to look at me with wide eyes.

We both stared at her, while she stared back.

It seemed like a beautiful moment that no one can ruin-

"Jesus, this is gross," Yoongi hyung says "at least they aren't kissing..."

Hehehe, bad idea hyung...

I leaned down, kissing (Y/n), Causing her to be shocked and everyone else too.

3rd POV

As a beautiful scene unfolded before their eyes, Jimin, Hoseok, Jungkoon, Jin, Namjoon, Jiyeon and HyeRin all shouted and cheered for their friends. Yoongi groaned and covered his head with his backpack blocking out some of the noise. However the noise continued to grown as everyone in the room followed to cheer.

It was a beautiful moment that lasted for a while until supervisors came and separated the two, taking them to the office because of their "behavior".

Everyhthing turned out well, and the two were finally together...

A/n

Yay finally~

also this hasn't ended yet, I want to shatter your hearts.... :) just kidding, it'll be a good ending. I promise~