Chapter two: Hello

• • •

"T-Taehyung?" I say. It was him it really was.

"Ah. Y-yes" he says. I can see his cheeks turn to a light shade of pink. "I-uhm, how have you been?" He asks.

I stood up and dusted the imaginary dust off of my clothes as well as picking up my books and papers.

"I-I've been good..." I trail off. "Uh... how about you?" I ask. "Ah, good too" he says. He mumbled something but I wasn't sure what it was.

We just stood there. Standing awkwardly, looking around, avoiding our gazes.

"Wow, you guys are more awkward than Jin" we here a voice say. We look at the direction where it came from, behind me. It was Jimin who said that, he earned a smack on the head by Jin.

"Kookie!" Taehyung exclaims as he spots Jungkook. "Taehyungie!" Jungkook says. They run to each other and hug tightly.

They looked like a couple who hadn't seen each other for a while.

"When did you come back?" Namjoon questions. "Yeah, and why haven't you contacted us either?" Jimin says.

"Ah, I'm sorry! My phone was dropped in the toilet and I forgot your numbers!" Taehyung apologized.

"How many times have I told you not to play video games on your phone while taking a dump?" Jin says. "Twelve times" Taehyung mumbles loud enough so we can hear.

"Well, at least your back." Yoongi stated and hugs Taehyung. Ah, it looks like a family reunion. Well... compared to mine, it was way more than that.

Taehyung looks back at me and smiles his famous box smile which I adore.

I smile back and feel my cheeks heat up.

"Ooh~" Jiyeon coos. "Someone's blushing." She whispers and nudges me with her elbow.

I nudge her back, but harder making her groan in pain.

Ha! Don't mess with me.

~•~•~•~•~