Chapter 10: EW...

I walk to school, only to find HyeRin and Jiyeon gossiping over something.

"Oh my gosh! Really?!" HyeRin screeched over what Jiyeon has said.

"Hey~ what's going on?" I asked confused, with my eyebrows furrowed and squinted eyes.

"Uh- you'll have to wait and see~!" Jiyeon replied .

I sighed walking into the school building with HyeRin and Jiyeon following behind.

"Well whatever it is, it better not be bad," I say which makes Jiyeon reply back.

"Okay––but it's not bad it is totally romantic!" She said.

"Yes, very." HyeRin added.

Going to our lockers (which were all next to each other) we talked about the things we always talk about; our favorite show (or movie).

We end our conversation until he bell rings, indicating the start of a boring seven hour lesson.

-

"blah blah blah.." our teacher was teaching us a lesson, where half of us were actually paying attention, while the other half was probably goofing off; on their phones or secretly passing notes.

Me, Jiyeon, and HyeRin were one of the groups that were passing out notes.

Jiyeon: Did Minji tell you?

Me: About what?

HyeRin: COUSINS!! THEY'RE ACTUALLY COUSINS, AND NOTHING IS GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!!

. . .

There was a moment where I paused, just a little while trying to rethink what I had thought ever since Taehyung came back.

That would have been incest... ew...

-
A/n
Haha... so I'm back, and I'm here to tell you that the next few chapters might be better, this was kinda like a random chapter,,, so yeah, hi..