Chapter 19 : Love

I walked away, sensing Taehyungs eyes following me, and walk through the hallways. I walk past the girls bathroom, walking straight out the door, and outside ; where the cold breeze meets my skin and I shiver.

I inhale the cold air and look around, no one was there. everyone was inside enjoying their time dancing and eating. I leaned against the wall and looked up at the sky : so many stars were up there.

I've been busy with so many things, not having the time to think of how the sky had looked. I now regret it ; not looking up and seeing the beautiful stars.

I sighed, not paying attention to the time but at the sky. It was just so-

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" A deep voice spoke next to me. I turned my head only to find Taehyung staring at the sky. His eyes were sparkling, not only because of the reflection but because he admired the stars.

I was quiet for a while, only staring at him. He turned his head, now staring at me. I quickly looked back up at the stars, admiring them. "Uh, yeah. It's really beautiful..." I said admiring what was above us.

After a few seconds of silence, I felt something warm being put on my shoulders. "It's cold, so wear this since you didn't a sweater." He said, grinning. I smiled, and thanked him.

"But what about you? Wouldn't you get cold?" I stared at him, worried. He shook his head saying it's fine.

He fixed the jacket that was on me, making sure I would stay warm. "Taehyung, I'm fine" I chuckled. He kept on worrying  that I would get cold and get sick.

"Are you sure?" He said. I nodded replying with yes ; chuckling more. He smiled and stood behind me.

Wrapping his arms around me, he rested his head on my shoulder. And his actions caused my whole body to get warm. I blushed, got butterflies, and internally screamed.

Although, I wanted him to stay like that, it felt nice and warm. I felt safe and comfortable, something I knew I couldn't get anywhere else (but my bed).

We were silent, and nothing was awkward or weird, it was something I couldn't explain properly. But it felt so warm...

I turned my head to look at Taehyung, and he did the same. And for a few seconds, it felt so much longer. Looking at each others eyes, and seeing so much emotion. Then to his lips, which looked soft.

My breath hitched, and my heart began to quicken its pace as Taehyung moved closer. He moved slowly, stopping when our nose touched. It was as if he was asking for permission to kiss me, and my answer was yes.

I quickly moved forward, meeting his lips, and shared  a passionate kiss. I turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck. Our lips moving at the same time.

We then stopped and looked up to stare at his eyes which were staring right back at mine.

"I love you" I slipped out.

"I love you, too" He replied and smiled.

-

Taehyungs POV

I watched as she left, and I knew she wouldn't be going to the bathroom. I stood up and was about to follow her until I was stopped.

"Taehyung~" I heard my cousins voice call. I turned to look at her.

"Hey Minji. Uh-what do you want, I'm kind of in a hurry." I told her looking back at where Y/n was, only to find her gone. I looked back at Minji as she began to speak.

"I don't really want to speak with you, but he does" Minji said pulling a guy next to her. Youngjae.

"Hey" He spoke, and smiled  shyly. "Hi" I responded.

"Is it okay if I talk to you? It'll be quick" He said. I nodded, and we walked into the hallway.

I looked at him, waiting for him to speak. "Take care of her, please" He said. I raised an eyebrow, meaning I wanted to hear more because I didn't understand.

"Y/n... Uh--Take care of her please. A-and I'm saying this because we're childhood friends" He spoke, and I still kept quiet letting him talk. "She's someone you should keep close, and don't let her go no matter what... Please just keep her safe" He said and bowed, leaving me alone in the hallway. I stood there for a second processing what he had said.

Then I started to jog out of the building, only to find Y/n outside staring at the sky. She looked so beautiful...

I walked out, and stood there. Don't worry, Youngjae. I will take care of her...

3rd POV

After all the dancing and eating, and kissing, everyone went back home. They took showers to get rid of their sweat and get clean. 

It was the middle of the night, some were asleep and others were awake, thinking about the good hours that they had experienced.

Y/n was laying down, looking at her phone, hoping he'd call or send a text. She also thought about sending a text, but then held it back because he might be asleep.

After a few minutes, her phone turned on, the bright light appeared and a ding sound was heard.

"Are you awake?"

It said.

Smiling, she got her phone and unlocked it ; sending a message to Taehyung :

"Nope, I am fast asleep"

She joked.

"Haha, Goodnight then~"

Realizing she didn't want to go to sleep, she immediately replied back :

"No No NOooO, I'm awake!"

" :) "

Was all he sent, then they began to text, then call. In the end the called until one of them fell asleep.

Taehyung chuckled as he heard her snore, "Goodnight, I love you~" He hung up the call and both went to sleep happy.