Chapter 11: What?

~ ~ ~

As the time goes by, all you can think of is what you could have done better. Because later on, these actions you haven't thought through would become regrets that stick to you for your whole life...

~ ~ ~

"Hey..." There was a faint sound.

"Hello." Another sound, but more clearer this time.

SMACK

A throbbing sensation on the back of my head...

"EARTH TO Y/N!!" Jiyeon shouted in my right ear.

Right now, we were at the cafeteria, eating the produced food (that is probably not good for us) that we had chosen to eat after the long wait in the long line.

And I, was thinking. To be exact, I was daydreaming. About... well, you know. TAEHYUNG! Damn some people just urge you to tell the truth..

I was thinking of what I could have done if I hadn't jump to conclusions. But hey, I'm a teenage girl who is probably in a phase and is just so confused with life--so just the usual complicated stuff.

"whAt. dO. yOu. wANt?" I had asked the annoying friend of mine (let me correct it, one of my BESTFRIEND), Jiyeon.

"..Well--Are you going to eat your food? Lunch is almost over"

"Aww~ You care about my health~! That's so nice of you-"

"Nah, I just want to know if you're not eating it so I can eat it"

". . ."

". . ."

". . . just, take it."

"HELL YEAH FREE FOOD!!"

Meanwhile, HaeRin was calmy reading a book about Dolphins. It seemed to be a sad story, since HaeRin was not in fact calm but looked as if she were suffering. She was sniffing and covering the bottom half of her face. Trying to not scream or shout.

The boys, probably in the music room or in the dance room, practicing for who knows what.

RIIINNNGGG

Oh well, time to go back to the hell room..

-

The students are quiet, while the teacher is talking. The birds are chirping while the wind is blowing softly through the Cherry blossom trees.

Well, that is until something decides to be loud and the others follow, causing the teacher to try to calm the rest.

"FLY AHGASES!" A deep voiced man shouted out the windows once he realized that it began to rain, and a few of the birds were still trying to get to their homes.

"Hey, did you see my bag?!" Jimin shouts, panicking he looks around the room.

"Oh, did you see my bag?" A young man, possibly a friend of BamBam's.

"Oh that's a really nice bag~" Taehyung comments. "Have you seen my bag?"

"Hyung.. How much did that cost?" Jungkook appears out of thin air...

"Uhh... So Jimin, where's your bag?" Taehyung dodges the question given to him by the young boy.

"I think I left it in the bus..."

"That was 6 hours ago. How did you just notice this?" Yoongi says.

"Jiminie PABO" Taehyung says.

"FLY AHGASESSS! BUT DON'T GET HURT~!" The deep man voice says once again.

Hoseok and Jungkook then take a selfie, as well as the madness in the class.

"OKAY! BUT WHY ARE YOU HERE!" HaeRin comments, "YOU DON'T EVEN GO HERE" She refers to those who are in the wrong class (which are the freshman, juniors, and sophmores) (this is a seniors class...)

The teacher then just sits at his table, his hands covering his face, which hides the disappointment and shameful look he is giving us...

-

A/n

So this started serious... but then it became,, not so serious... oh welp...