Chapter five: Misunderstandings

• • •

Y/n POV:

The only thought I had the whole day was of Taehyung. Also that girl, Minji.

What's their relation? I groan and open my locker. Am I really getting jealous?

I was walking down the hallway when I spotted them, again. Taehyung was holding Minji's hand and they were both laughing.

She ruffled his hair and he squeezed his cheeks. Can they please not do that.

I felt a pain in my heart, it shattered. My eyes stinging. He said he didn't have a girlfriend. I guess he lied to us or he just found one yesterday.

I looked at the floor for a while and looked back up. I looked back up only to be met with his gaze.

He stopped laughing and so did Minji. He took back his hand and opened his mouth to speak.

"Y-Y/n!" He says. "I-I can expla-" he tried to say but I cut him off. "N-no it's fine! You don't need to explain. You found a girlfriend, congratulations!" I say with a weak smile.

I walk away fast and wipe the tears that threatened to fall.

Congrats Taehyung. You really did forget about me. I guess I should be happy, I won't be able to hurt you now.

_

Taehyung's POV: 

"Oh god! Oh god oh god oh go-" "calm down, calm down!" Minji cuts me off.

"How am I supposed to calm down?" I say. "She thinks you're my girlfriend now. AND she looked sad! I wish she didn't look like that." I mumbled the last sentence.

"Well, it was your fault. So deal with it, pabo!" She says and smacks my head. "Hey! Stop it!" I shout.

"Why're you so mean?" I ask. "Hey, I'm not mean! I'm evil." Minji says and smirks. Yes, yes you are.

"Aish! Just help me please!" I plead. "Well, the last time I was involved with something, someone got the wrong idea" she states.

I groan and face palm myself. What am I going to do? I tried to talk to her at lunch but she just ignored me.

How can I fix this? I decided to call Jimin. After the third ring he picked up.

Jimin: hey what's up?

Me: oh hey, uh... Jimin I need your help!

Jimin: yeah okay, what is it?

Me: well uh, Y/n may or may have not seen me and Minji being really close and now she thinks Minji's my girlfriend.

The line goes silent for a while. Then I here laughter.

Jimin: pfft, you and your cousin?

Me: No my dog! Yes my cousin who else?

Jimin: aish, no need to be sarcastic. Well hyung, I don't know how to help. Just figure it out yourself.

Me: I tried to talk to her but she just ignored me!

Jimin: ah, reminds me of the good ol' days.

Me: not the time

Jimin: well sorry hyung, but maybe it's for the best.

I sighed.

Jimin: or... try to make her jealous like that.

Me: huh? Why would I make her jealous?

Jimin: I don't know, but I think she already likes you so... fighting!

Me: wait wha-

Jimin hung up before I can finish my sentence.

Does she really like me?

-