Chapter 9: Choi Youngjae

• • •
"BamBam?" I muttered under my breath.

"Oh, Y/n?" BamBam says, he then runs up to the male behind me and as well as me.

"Oh, hey" I say with a small smile on my face.

"You guys.. know each other?" The male behind me says.

"Oh yes, Y/n this is Choi Youngjae, Youngjae this is Y/n." BamBam introduces us both, his eyes sparkling as he looks at both of us.

"Oh-uh, hello my name Youngjae––oh wait, BamBam already said that...um..." The male who's name is YoungJae looks embarrassed: his eyes on the ground and his face completely red. He stutters as he tries to speak.

"Hehehe.." I chuckled silently but was audible to BamBam and Youngjae. "Hello Youngjae, my name is Y/n" it's nice to meet you" I hold out my hand to shake the embarrassed male.

He looked shy but held onto my hand and shook it. "Uh, hello." He speaks silently.

I smile, until I looked at the other males who were standing in back of Youngjae, BamBam standing in that group as well.

The were all whispering to each other and looking back and forth from me and Youngjae.

I blush a little and take back my hand. "Uh, well it was nice meeting (?) you guys, I hope we see each other around school." I say and bow down my head a little, then I turn around to leave.

-

As I left, I remembered what Minji had told me. Why didn't I ever give him a chance to tell me, to explain it to me?

I'm such an idiot. I chuckled to myself. So, if nothing happened, is there a chance? I chuckled to myself once again.

-

A/n

Hello humans~

If you read my other book "Alive" you may know that I am going on a hiatus. I am sorry but I am busy with all my school work and raising my grades.

I am not sure how long it will take but I'm sure it won't take very long. I also got authors block for both books so I will try to get more ideas when I'm away.
So be patient and I'll be back with something amazing :)