Chapter six: Chocolates

• • •

Y/n POV:

Another day. Another depressing day.

I kept thinking of what happened yesterday. Why did he try to deny having a girlfriend? It looked clear to me.

Does he just pity me? He shouldn't. It was my decision to reject him.

I open my locker only to see a small box. Is this from Taehyung? I chuckled.

I got the box and opened it. Inside was one of my favorite chocolates.

I smiled and put the things that are unnecessary in my locker. I kept the things I would need, including the chocolates 

I walked to class and sat down. Soon the bell rang and the room was filled with students and a teacher.

-

It was now break time and I was walking with Jiyeon and HyeRin.

As we were walking, we notice familiar figures.

"Chimchim!" HyeRin shouts and runs to Jimin. "Hobi Hobi Hobi!" Jiyeon says. They both run to their significant others and hug them.

It looked as if they haven't seen each other in forever.

"Noona!" Jungkook exclaims running to me. He gives me a quick hug, he pulled away and I ruffle his hair. "Hey guys" I said and waved at them.

Taehyung was looking at the floor before Namjoon nudged him. "O-oh, hi" he said awkwardly.

"Hey noona's! Do you guys want to hang out after school?" Jungkook asks. I think for a while and nod as well as Jiyeon and HyeRin.

"Sure." I say. "Oh, and Taehyung?" I ask.

"Yes?" He replies quickly.

"Did you perhaps give me these chocolates?" I say as I take out the box of chocolates from my backpack.

"Huh? No." He said, looking at the box.

"Oh, okay" I say sadly. So it wasn't him, huh? I wonder who it was.