Chapter 18

It was 7 p.m. and we have arrived at our school. It was getting dark and a bit windy. We all got out of the car and walked  inside the building of hell.

As we walked in, the music we heard from outside had gotten louder. And shouts, yelling, laughter ; it was all heard as we got inside the multipurpose room [ where the dance was held ].

There were people dancing, singing along to whatever music was playing, and eating or just sitting down.

"Let's go dance~" Jimin says, dragging Hyerin. Hoseok then drags Jiyeon, and Taehyung drags me into the middle of the crowd.

Giggling, I let him drag me. When we stopped, he turned around to look at me, and he smiled. I smiled back, and took his hand into mine. "Let's dance" I shouted over the loud music.

He nodded and we both started to move to the music.

2nd POV

Y/n was dancing, and smiling, she was laughing and having fun. Taehyung was the reason, and it's not hard to see it.

The two were close, even if they have actually been together for not that long. But there was a connection, and as they learn more of each other, that connection will grow.

"Hey, hyung! What are you doing?" BamBam says. "Let's go dance~"

"Later, I'm waiting for my girl," I say.

"Ah, right. Well have fun~"

I chuckled and patiently sat on a chair, waiting for her. And as I waited, I looked at everyone dancing. They were having so much fun with their groups.

I smiled, and suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around, and it's her. "You want to dance?" She asks, smiling at me.

"Sure, why not?" I say. "Shall we, Minji?" I hold out my hand and she accepts it.

Smiling, we both go into the crowd and dance. We have fun until we are tired.

Y/n POV

We dance until we got tired. Taehyung sat down, and I said, "I'll be right back-"

"O-okay, where are you going?" He asked.

"Oh uh, don't worry about it, it won't take long." I reassured him.

He nodded, and let me go. And as I leave, I can tell he's watching where I'm going. But I pay no attention and continue to walk outside.