Just Hanging Out

Sergio's Point of View:

Me and Alyssa decided to hang together today, while the other girls hang out with guys.

We decided to hang out at my house and chill in my room. Usually, my parents wouldn't like me to have a girl in my room... But, they liked Alyssa and made an acception for her.

We really didn't do much, we just sat on my bed against the wall on our phones and looked up random stuff to laugh about to each other.

"So, how do you think the girls are doing with the guys you're trying to set them up with?" Alyssa asked.

"I think everything is going great! What do you think about them?" I asked her.

"I think everything is going good as well!" She replied.

"Yeah? I would've tried to set you up with someone as well, but I wouldn't know who you would of liked!" I explained.

"It's okay. Plus, you wouldn't have known who the girls would end up getting close to and besides most of the guys in the show are a little bit older than us!" She replied.

"Yeah, that is true!" I replied.

"Well, after Thursday nights performance... The girls were going on about how they thought me and Brady would've been cute together!" She said.

Just hearing that made me feel a little bit jealous. I mean Brady is a nice guy and his voice is amazing, I can admit to that.

"Really? Well, he is close to our age!" I said.

"Yeah! Plus, when Nick Carter said he could look like a Greek Statue... Me and the girls were like fan girl screaming! He did look really good doing the pose!" She explained.

I could tell that she was blushing.

Did she maybe want to date Brady?

Part of me, feels a little hurt and betrayed.

I can admit that being friends in school was okay because we were just us being good friends. And probably later on, I started to develop romantic feelings for Alyssa.

Part of me, wants to tell her but another part of me thinks she won't feel the same way. We're so close now, that if I tell her we won't be so close anymore.

"Alyssa...You know that not only do I care for the girls but I care for you as well, right?" I asked looking straight into her eyes.

She looked at me in the eyes "Yeah, I know that and the girls should know that too. We all love and care for each other very deeply. And no matter what happens, we'll still be there for each other!" She responded.

"You really think so?" I asked her.

She slides her to mine to intertwine our fingers together "I know so, nothing will tear us apart" she responded.

I look at our hands as they're together as one and then look up to her as she looks at me and we both smile at each other.

She leans her head on my shoulder as I lean my head to rest on top of hers.

We stay like that for a while until, it was time for her to leave. I really wish she didn't have to go.
I would've stayed in that position for the rest of my life knowing she was there right beside me.