The Boy Band Finale

The show opened up with the architects singing along with the boy band finale contestants, Rita and The Backstreet Boys.

Jae was with Miles standing close to the stage along with former Boy Band contestants.

Cara was with standing with Chance's mom and Brooklyn.

CeCe was standing with Drew's mom.

Evelyn was with Michael's family.

And Alyssa was with Sergio's family.

The architects revealed the Boy Band's name would be called In Real Life!

Rita was going to reveal who is the first boy to be part of In Real Life is.

The first boy is... Brady!

The girls were surprised but, clapped anyway. They thought one of their guys would've been chosen first.
Well, they still got 4 more spots left... Hopefully, their guys will make it.

Rita will be performing next and then Sophia Carson will perform after her.
Then, they'll reveal the two other boys  who will be apart of In Real Life!

Rita Ora performs Your Song!👇

Sophia Carson performs Ins and Outs!👇

The second boy to be apart of In Real Life is... Chance!

The girls screamed and looked from where they were at at each other.
Cara was especially happy, she knew how much this meant to Chance and she looked at Shawnee and Brooklyn gave them hugs and kisses and was smiling so happily that he made it.

The third boy to join In Real Life is... Drew!

The girls cheered and looked at each other again but, to look at CeCe and saw her hugging Drew's mom as Drew's mom was crying tears of joy.

James Arthur will perform next and then Bell Biv Devoe.
And they'll reveal the last two boys to join In Real Life!

James Arthur performing Say you won't let go!👇

Listening to James Arthur made Jae think of Miles when she first saw him sing.
Miles had his arms around her and they were both swaying to the song.
Miles kissed Jae on her forehead before they kissed each other's lips.

Bell Biv Devoe performing Poison!👇

When the show went to commerical, the girls decided to make their way through the crowd and be beside Sergio's family.
Waiting for his name to be called.
Cause this is a special moment here, they're his friends and family here and they all want to be together in this moment.

When the show came back on, the girls were holding hands and were praying that Sergio's name would be called next.

The fourth boy to join In Real Life is... Sergio!

The girls cheered with joy and gave each other hugs and even gave Sergio's family hugs.

The fifth and final member of In Real Life is... Michael Conor!

The girls cheered yet again, Evelyn was not only happy that her guy made it but, all the girls were happy that their guys made the boy band.

Evelyn went over to Michael's family and gave them hugs.

We gave the boys who didn't make the bad around of applause and hope they'll make something of themselves since, they didn't make the boy band.

Up next, In Real Life will perform Eyes Closed for the final.

In Real Life performing Eyes Closed!👇

Everyone was enjoying the show and were happy to see the new boy band.

By the time the show ended, the girls, the boy's families, former boy band contestants, architects and others went on stage to congratulate the boys.