Jealous

Sergio's Point of View:

We got through another week of competition.
Ever since, Miles got eliminated and Dorian just got eliminated proves that you never know who will be safe and who will be going home.
Miles may not have gotten through in the competition but he is continuing to make it in music.
He still hangs around and so do some of the other guys that were already out of the competition.

The guys have been really focus on the competition, but also have been talking about the girls so much to the other guys... That the other guys want to meet them as well.

We got on the bus and headed to the dance studio.
We went inside and the guys met the girls and started talking while I had to go back to the hotel and get the other guys.

As I got back on the bus, I was thinking what will the guys think and how will they react once the see I brought the other guys to meet the girls?
Will they get jealous?
I don't know!

CeCe and Drew are already trying to start their relationship, the same with Eve and Michael Conor and also Jae and Miles.
But, Jae and Miles I don't have to worry about... Since, they're spending a lot of time together.
And soon Jae will be leaving to go visit family relatives in Texas... So, the girls will have to be without her for a while.

We'll just see what happens when we get back to the studio.

Chance's Point of View:

Me and the guys waited for Sergio and the bus to arrive to take us to the dance studio to see the girls.

Time Skip to the dance studio!!

We got to the dance studio and made our way off the bus.
As we got into the studio, we can hear the girls talking and as we enter the room...
We see them talking in their own groups with some of the guys from the show even the guys who were eliminated.

Not only was I surprised, but the other guys seemed surprised too.

I look to see Cara talking to Santino, Mikey and Matthew Dean.

I felt like I was feeling heartbroken and yet mad... Am I jealous? I think I am!

Michael Conor's Point of View:

I looked to see some of the guys from the show and those who were eliminated are here talking to our girls... I see that some of the guys are talking to my girl and I really don't like it!

I see Eve talking to Cam, Marcus, and Jaden.
They're nice guys, but just seeing her talking to other guys who aren't me... I guess I do get a little jealous!

Drew's Point of View:

I look to see my girl CeCe talking to Jon, Devin and Jhype.
I shouldn't be worried about her wanting to be with someone else cause I know she has feelings for me and I feel for her too.
But, just seeing her talking to other guys makes me feel jealous!

Sergio's Point of View:

I look around to see that the girls seem to be enjoying their time talking to the other guys.
When I look at Alyssa, I felt my heart sank... She was smiling and laughing while talking to Brady, Gianni and Dorian.
She was probably admiring Brady as he was admiring her as he sat beside her.
Dorian was sitting on the floor in front of her while Gianni left good enough space between them two.
Hopefully, I can get between them to sit close enough to her.

Chance's Point of View:

After, standing in our position for while after entering the room.
The guys and myself made our move and walk to where we were going to sit.

"Hey!" I nodded my head as I  approached Cara and the guys.

"Hey!" She said and I manage sit her next to her.

Luckily, Matthew Dean left enough space for me to get in.

I look over at Drew as he approachs CeCe and I see that he sits right next to her, puts his arm around her and gives her a kiss on the lips.
I see that she smiles and he smiles too as they're both happy to see each other.

I look over at Michael Conor to see that he did the same thing like Drew did.
Put his arm around his girl and kiss her.

I wish I could do that with Cara, but I want our first kiss to be perfect.
I want her to feel the same way about me as I do about her.

Sergio's Point of View:

As I sit next to Alyssa, I look to see Drew and Michael Conor having their arms around their girls and giving them kisses.
I wish I could do the same with Alyssa, but I can't just yet.

I look over at Chance and I can say that me and him are in the same position.
When the time is right, I'll make my move and I hope she'll feel the same way about me.