It's About Time

Chance's Point of View:

Me and Sergio got lucky that Santino and Gianni Cardinale didn't try to make any other moves on our girls.

Tonight is the night that me and Sergio make our move.

I'm on my way to pick Cara up at the daycare she works at... So, we can spend some of the night time together.

As I wait outside her work, I seem to be the online car there but I'm not.
I see another car here, but it's not Cara's... Maybe this person dropped someone else off here too and is waiting for them.

I see Cara walking out and just as I was about to start the car, I look back into the mirror and see some guy talking to her.
She seems she doesn't want to talk to him and tries to get away from him, but he won't let her go.
I unbuckle my seat belt, open my car door to get out and walk over towards them.

I see that he still has his hand on wrist and she keeps telling him to let go, but he doesn't.

"Hey!" I said and as the guy looks at me I just punch him in the face.

He falls to the ground.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask Cara.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you!" She replied.

"Come on, let's go!" I said grabbing her hand gently and we both ran to my car.

She got into the passenger's seat as I got into the driver's seat.
I drove out of the parking lot and we were on our way to anywhere than to stay in that parking lot any longer.

I parked on a cliff overlooking the area. We stayed in my car with the radio on and stayed quiet for sometime.

I turned off the radio "Hey, what was all of that back there? Who was the guy?" I asked.

"That was my ex... The one I told you about who left me and that I saw at one time!" She replied.

"What was he doing there?" I asked.

"Probably wanting to talk I guess, he's been trying to call and text me, surprised that he still has my number, but I didn't want to answer or reply to him!" She explained.

"I was just surprised to see him just waiting for me to come out, he wanted to talk about getting back together and I didn't want anything to do with him anymore. I tried to get away, but he wouldn't let me go and then you showed" she added.

"Good thing, I came to pick you up instead of letting you be by yourself!" I said.

"Yeah, thanks again. You're an amazing guy!" She said.

"Your welcome!" I said and lean over to give her a hug as she leaned in herself to hug me back.

We pull away not that far from each other, her arms are still wrapped around my neck as my arms were still wrapped around her and we just stare at each other for a while.

This is my chance to finally make my move on and I hope that she feels the same way.

I lean in towards her and connect our lips as I share with her our first kiss.
I pull away to look at her to see how she reacts.
She smiles very little at me and then leans forward to reconnect our lips together.

As she kisses me, I kiss her back and I feel her hands move from around my neck to face.
I let one of my hands move to be at her waist and let the other cup her cheek.
We kiss each other for a few more minutes before, pulling away to look at each other.

Her hands leave my face and go to my shoulders and I still leave my hand on her cheek.

We both smile.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that!" I said.

"You don't know how long I've waited for you to do that!" She replied.

We both giggled at what we both just said that we gave each other one more kiss.

And enjoyed the rest of our night together.