Six Track's Performance

Miles Point of View:

Today was the start of a new week and this week me and Michael Conor will be performing with our group Six Track.

We have a couple of days to practice rehearsal with our group before we actually perform Thursday night.

While practicing it was a little bit difficult for me because I didn't think I could handle this and it felt like all pressure was on me.
I felt so pressured that I had to just walk out of rehearsal and breathe.

As I was outside in the hall, I heard someone's footsteps coming my way.

"Hey man, you okay?" I looked up to see that it's Michael Conor.

"Yeah, man. I'm fine!" I said.

"Hey, I get that you're feeling pressured... We're all feeling the pressure right now, cause we're the last group to perform before we go live! And seeing the other guys made us think that we're not good enough, but guess what? We can be just as good as they can!" He said explaining our current situation.

"Thanks for the words of encouragement Michael! At least, you're feeling confident about this!" I said.

"I wasn't confident at first... I pretty much only knew how to rap and play the violin. But, I'm trying my best to sing like everyone else and prove that even a boy who can rap like me can make it in this boy band!" He explained.

"Plus, I have someone who is giving me inspiration to keep going!" He added.

"Evelyn?" I asked knowing that was the right answer.

"Yeah! Plus, the song we're doing can tell me that she was shy at first but she can be a little crazy when getting to know her better!" He said smiling and laughing a bit.

"Yeah, Jae can be a little crazy herself!" I said and now we both were laughing.

"Like yesterday, when me and her were hanging out... I took her to the board walk and played a couple of games and rode some rides and she wasn't afraid of having fun and showing me her true colors!" I added.

We looked at each other and thought of probably the same thing. That the girls can be our inspiration and get us through this. And nothing will hold us back.

We both smiled and shook hands on that and went back to the rehearsal room and started to practice again.

Jaelyn's Point of View: (Skip to Thursday Night!)

We're back at the studio again at night waiting for tonight's episode of Boy Band to come on.

And the shows begins...

Tonight, Miles and Michael Conor are performing with their group Six Track... Not bad of a name they came up with.

Before, they actually perform we got to see what happened while rehearsal was going on.

After, seeing each guy feeling the pressure yet emotional made not only myself but the girls as well just wanting to give him a hug and try not to cry.

It was now time for Six Track's Performance...

They really got the beat going within the song. We got up from the floor and started dancing, jumping around just like the guys, singing the words, smiling and laughing like crazy.

By the time, the song was over... We sat back down on the floor fixed our hair and watch the rest of TV hearing the architects opinions of each individual of the group.

Michael Conor and Andrew Butcher were amazing of course.
Emma told Gavin that he needed to relax.
In Nick's words, even though Miles can resemble the bad boy role... Most bad boys can be sensitive and that can be good to see.

I can agree with Nick... Like, bad boys can be hot but when sensitive they can be very attractive. I can see that in Miles and I like him that's why I'm rooting for him.

When it came to Dorian, he came out of his shell and did pretty good that he couldn't help but let the tears roll down his cheeks.
The group was their for him, everyone in the audience cheered for him and me and the girls felt for him. We tried holding our tears back but the kept coming.

When the show went to break, we wiped away our tears and the show came back on by the time the show came back on.

The judges had 3 guys saved so far... They saved Andrew Butcher, Mikey, and Michael Conor.
It was a relief for Evelyn since, her guy was saved... But, now it's between Miles, Dorian and Gavin.

"Come on, Miles!" I said silently to myself.

They called Miles name as the 4th guy to be saved.

I finally was able to breathe, like I haven't breathed since I was waiting for Miles name to be called.
I feel relieved now.

Now, it was time to chose between Dorian and Gavin.
Me and girls decided that we wanted to chose Dorian to be saved, we hope that he'll be saved.

The last boy to be saved was... Dorian!

Me and the girls were relieved that we all breathed at the same time. Like, we were literally holding our breath during the moment.

Gavin was sent home!

Now, we wait until next week's show.
And for us, we wait to meet up with the guys again this weekend.