Meeting up with the Girls

Jaelyn's Point of View:

I just got back home from Texas yesterday and I'm meeting up with the girls today... Since, I wasn't able to see them yesterday when I got back.

I'm meeting up with them to eat lunch on the board walk before, hanging out with them for the rest of the day.

Ciara's Point of View:

Me and the girls were already at the restaurant on the board walk waiting for Jae to arrive before eating.

Me and the girls turned our heads towards the entrance and saw Jae enter the restaurant.

She waved.

Me and the girls waved and said "Hi!" As he approached us.
We all got up and gave her hugs before sitting back down in their seats.

"So, Jae... How was your trip back home to Texas?" I asked.

"It was good!" She replied.

"We bet!" Me and the girls all replied at the same time.

"Because, Miles was there with you!" I added.

"Yeah" she smiling while looking down.
We could tell that she was sightly blushing.

"So, is Miles still in Texas?" I asked.

"No, he actually left a few days before me. He wanted to start working more on his music" she said.

"Oh okay... I was going to say no wonder we haven't seen him around! He's been busy with his music" I replied.

"Yeah but, he should be done by the time the finale starts and then we can all hang out again together like we used to!" She said.

"So... Alot has changed while I was away! Like, CeCe... You and Drew are couple!" She said.

CeCe smile and nodded "Yeah!"

"Also, Eve and Michael are together!" She added.

Evelyn herself looked down, smiling and blushing.

She turns to me " There's also you and Chance!" She said.
I probably smiled so much that my cheek bones started to hurt.

She then turned to Alyssa.
The last of us girls
"And you and Sergio are finally together!" She started smiling and blushing so much her face turned a little light red.
And we started laughing cause it was not only the truth but, was also cute.

"So, are you girls prepared for the finale?" Jae asked.

"Yes but, we're a little bit nervous though!" I replied.

"Let's not worry though! No matter what happens, it's not the end for them!" Eve said.

"And who knows... Maybe, they'll form groups of their own from the friends they've made on the show or possibly go solo!" CeCe suggested.

But, who also knows... Maybe, our guys will actually make it!" Alyssa said.

"We'll just have to wait and see what happens when the finale ends!" I stated.

We ended our conversation at that and went on spending the rest of our day as a girls day!