Dance Rehearsal

Chance's Point of View:

After rehearsing for sometime, me and the guys though we could have a little sneak peek at the girls being back up dancers for New Wave.

The choreographers said it was okay as long as we don't interrupt the process.

We sat there and watch as the guys began singing, while the girls were behind them in their poses before, making their way to their partners and begun dancing.

Watching the girls made me and the guys think that they're really amazing dancers.
And listening to guys sing Jealous by Nick Jonas made us think exactly how we are feeling... Jealous!

I look at Cara as she's dancing with Mikey, when I saw her rub the back of hand on Mikey's cheek and he was looking at her and almost wanting to hold her hand... Made me want to get up and stop this process but, I didn't.
Because, I know that she doesn't feel the same about him as she does about me.
If I wanted her to dance with someone else... I would want her to dance with Sergio cause he wouldn't feel the same way about her cause he likes Alyssa.
But, he probably wouldn't want his girl to be dancing with Mikey either.

Michael Conor's Point of View:

I'm glad the girls have the opportunity to be back up dancers on the show for this week but, I didn't like who they were partnered up with.
It made me jealous to see Eve dancing with Marcus.
I know that they're friends and seem to be really close but, I didn't like how close Marcus was wanting to get to her.
If I wanted her to dance with someone, I would be okay if she was dancing with Jhype cause that's my friend and he wouldn't feel the same about her cause he knows I like her.

Drew's Point of View:

Me and the guys are probably feeling the same feeling... Jealousy!
If only me, Chance, and Michael could've been in Sergio's group that way we all could've been dancing with our girls.
And singing them the song that expresses how we feel.

I honestly can say that when I saw Jhype and CeCe became partners in this number... I was a little bit jealous when he had his arm around her and she had an arm around him.
But, I got over it cause she likes me and they're just friends.

Sergio's Point of View:

I'm so excited that I'm finally with the girl of my dreams and that me and her will be dancing together for our performance this week.

The guys must be a little jealous seeing their girls dancing with the other guys but, they'll get over cause this is only for their dance number and nothing more than that.

We stopped rehearsal for the day and will practice more the next few days until, it's performance night.

I gave Alyssa a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
And watched as the other girls ran to their guys, giving them hugs and kissing them on their cheeks and one peck on their lips.

We all left together feeling happy and confident about ourselves that we were all holding hands with our girls on the way out.