A bug

Arriving at school, they can see that many students already make a crowd at the parking lot. These people only intention is to see Gu Wang Yi but since Wu Ming Er also in the car, he feels like he is about to crash into someone else party and kill the joy.
Gu Wang Yi who noticed his discomfort can also feel his distress.

"Get out a little later. I will try to distract them"

Gu Wang Yi get out from the car first while Wu Ming Er obediently wait till the crowd fade. This is the only way for him to get out without getting much attention on him.
When everyone gone to follow Gu Wang Yi, he carefully get out from the car.
Unfortunately, he found someone staring at him right when he turn around.

"What did you do at gege's car ?"

(gege- how a young girl should call an older guy. Gege.. Oppa.. same thing yall)

"Ah ? Nothing "

Wu Ming Er was tonguetied. Somehow, he feels like he was caught right handed doing something bad. Though he didn't know what he did wrong.

"Did you guys come to school together ?"

"....No"

"Then, you must be here to give gege something. You are a fan too, aren't you ?"

"......"

Hearing that, Wu Ming Er was speechless. The girl was too quick, assuming that he is a fanboy of Gu Wang Yi. Looking at her, he can say that she is a junior. Probably a first year student at Liang Hua.

"Give it to me. I will passed your gift to gege. Consider me the president of our small fanclub"

What kind of fanclub only have two members. Moveover, I am not a fan ah. Wu Ming Er really want to scream at the girl but he didn't have the heart to do it. The girl seems so small that if he even raise his voice, it will makes him feel like he is bullying the girl.
Since it is already like that, nobody can save him now. He take out the bun from his bag to feed the numb feeling in his heart.

(WME literally blaming himself for being too nice lol. This kid need  to learn something from GWY)

Just as he about to unwrap the bun, the girl take the bun away.

"You are giving him this bun ? Next time you want to give gege something, buy something more expensive ah. Our gege is not this cheap"

Even more speechless, Wu Ming Er could only stare lifelessly as his bun was taken away. Having nobody that can save him and nothing that can feed the numb feeling in his heart. He really feels like crying for his own bad fortune.

"Give me your name. I will make a simple card so that this bun won't seems too pitiful"

Wu Ming Er no longer care about anything. He quickly give his name so that the girl can finally leave him alone. Finally getting out of trouble, he lifelessly walked to his class.

*****
"You are late"

Gu Wang Yi said as soon as he saw Wu Ming Er walk into the class.
Wu Ming Er was mentally drained and he didn't have the mood for conversation but since he know Gu Wang Yi is waiting patiently for him, he answered the guy's question at last.

"A bug blocked my way"

"You are scared of bugs ?"

"Kao*, I'm talking about your crazy fan ah !"

(Kao*- the f word. You will see this often in Tangent)

It wasn't Wu Ming Er's intention to raise his voice and curse but Gu Wang Yi keep on getting on his nerves when he was already mentally tired. He just can't help it anymore. Moreover, the more he look at it, the more he felt like this is all Gu Wang Yi's fault.
But someone like Gu Wang Yi also can't be helped. Being cursed without knowing the exact situation is like purposely pushing his button. He was triggered and feel himself burning up.

"Why are you mad at me ah ?!"

"Nonsense, who said that I am mad at you ?!"

Gu Wang Yi didn't like the way their conversation going at all but he has no idea how to stop it.
As for Wu Ming Er, he is taking the opportunity to let out the resentment in his heart. He really didn't want to deal with that young girl again.

"Don't think that I didn't hear you cursing at me just now !"

"Good if you hear it. The curse was indeed meant for you !"

Both sides keep on raising voice. Eventually, the whole class turned to them and thought that they are fighting. Even so, nobody dared to get close in between their fight.
Right at the moment when both Gu Wang Yi and Wu Ming Er are having a fierce glaring contest, Lin Ka Ye came in and draped his hands on both of their shoulders.

"You guys didn't take the bus today ah. I was left alone"

Since Lin Ka Ye asked, Wu Ming Er couldn't just ignore his friend and broke the stare first.

"Sorry, someone gave me a drive today"

Lin Ka Ye was more than startled. All this while, he didn't manage to persuade Wu Ming Er to go with him but someone managed to do it first. He didn't remember Wu Ming Er having someone closer than him around though.

"Eh, who is it that managed to persuade you ah ?"

"Me"

Hearing that one word from Gu Wang Yi, Lin Ka Ye was speechless. Unfortunately, he didn't get to stay longer as the teacher arrived.