Being cuddly 2

"Let me tell you this. My house is not a hotel ah. You can't sleep here just because you feel like it"

Wu Ming Er said that when he realized that Gu Wang Yi won't leave anytime soon. They had their dinner and Gu Wang Yi already saw the old pictures. After doing dishes, he expect the guy to go home but was startled to find Gu Wang Yi sprawling on his sofa instead.

"I am so full that I can't move. This is all your fault"

"Stop saying nonsense. Get up now, it is getting late"

"Back then you let me sleep here. Why are you trying to chase me out now ?"

Wu Ming Er has many reasons why he couldn't let Gu Wang Yi stay the night. One of them would be 'because it is dangerous'. They have kissed and he remembered that he don't hate it. And Wu Ming Er already familiar with Gu Wang Yi's way in courting him that once a while, the guy would say something embarassing that can make him blushed. He is also pretty clear about Gu Wang Yi's feeling for him by now. If he let Gu Wang Yi stay the night, wouldn't it seems like he is purposely throwing himself in a wolf den.

"Back then you was sleepy so I can't let you drive in that state"

As if on cue, Gu Wang Yi fake a wide yawn. He tried to look sleepy by wearing a dazed look and yawn again. Then, he looked at Wu Ming Er innocently.

"You... are you asking for a beating ah ? Get up now !"

Wu Ming Er immediately throw the nearest thing that he can reach towards Gu Wang Yi. The thing turns out to be a box of tissues and Gu Wang Yi was lucky that he managed to avoid the attack.
Both people keep on messing around for a few minutes until one of them give up.

"Today, you texted me first. It makes me happy, Baobei ah"

(Baobei-Baby)

Gu Wang Yi who is laying on the sofa fondly looked at Wu Ming Er who is still standing. Feeling that his precious person way too far from him, he pat the empty space on the sofa, inviting Wu Ming Er to sit down.
Although Wu Ming Er grumbled about being called like that, he still obediently sit down.

When Wu Ming Er sat on the sofa, Gu Wang Yi immediately lay his head on his lap. Wu Ming Er looked down and saw the guy smiling at him like a kid. His pair of soft brown eyes hidden under the beautiful arc that lined with soft eyelashes. Wu Ming Er has to admit that Gu Wang Yi is indeed good looking and more approachable when he took off his poker face mask. Despite feeling embarassed, he didn't do anything to push the guy away.

"You, why are you being so spoilt like this ?"

"I went to the hospital today. I am trying to quit smoking"

"Then, why are you telling me about it ?"

Wu Ming Er know what was in Gu Wang Yi's head. That moment after he pushed Gu Wang Yi away when the guy tried to help him, he saw guilt in Gu Wang Yi's eyes. He wasn't stupid to not know that Gu Wang Yi blamed himself for all that happened. But since he already said that he wants to forget, he won't ever think about it anymore. He didn't know that Gu Wang Yi willing to take a big step because of him.

"I am doing it for you. So won't you cheer me on ?"

"Why would I ? I never ask you to do it"

Wu Ming Er saw the handsome face on his lap frowned. But before Gu Wang Yi can start complaining, Wu Ming Er silenced him with a fluttering kiss on one of his eyes.
Gu Wang Yi opened his eyes, saw Wu Ming Er who is looking at another direction blushing and his smile immediately came back.

"I'll do my best then"

When the alarm rang the next day, Wu Ming Er woke up first and realized that he has fall asleep on the sofa.
There is a soft rhythemic breath on the back of his neck and a hand tightly securing his waist to prevent him from falling out of sofa in the middle of the night.
He can feel Gu Wang Yi's body heat engulfing his whole being with their current sleeping position.
He quietly pushed himself up but the hand at his waist tighten and pulled him back down.

"Let me go, I need to prepare for school"

"No, too early"

Seeing that there is no point arguing so early in the morning, Wu Ming Er lay quietly in Gu Wang Yi's embrace. Soon, the soft thumps of Gu Wang Yi's beating heart behind him lull him back to sleep again.

*****
The pair go to school together. They still use the same old trick where Gu Wang Yi will get out first while Wu Ming Er stay behind in the car for awhile. Today, Wu Ming Er wasn't so lucky as he met the crazy little fangirl again. The girl magically appeared behind him when he is closing the car door and greet him.

"I knew it, you guys came to school together"

"......"

"Did you guys live together too ?"

"...No !"

"Come on don't lie ah. You guys are in that kind of relationship right ?"

(Little fujoshi, why are you so straight to the point lol)

Hearing that kind of question, Wu Ming Er don't know how to react. If Gu Wang Yi comes upon this kind of question himself, he would probably said yes. But Wu Ming Er isn't Gu Wang Yi. He wasn't that bold to tell the world about them.

"Stop saying nonsense. I need to go to class"

"Wait, I need you to say something to gege"

"What is it ?"

"Tell gege that I am satisfied with the uke that he chose. May both of you always be happy ah"

Wu Ming Er realized that there is something weird in her sentences. So, he pointed it out for an explanation.

"What is uke ?"

"Eh you don't know ? The one who dominate is called seme while the more submissive one is called uke. Anyway, you guys are a perfect pair and I totally ship !"

Wu Ming Er didn't realized that his face turned to black while hearing all that.

*****

So WME finally know his role in their relationship. He has no idea about guyxguy relationship so GWY need to teach him a lot lol

ps; sorry for the delay btw.