Sport Day

The Sport Day is finally here, all students at the field stay in their own team. The day started with singing national anthem and speech from the principal. After that, there is march from each team, each of them parading with a different theme. As for Wu Ming Er's team, they decided to go with The Smurf. Every members of blue team's march has a little white hat on and was painted blue on their cheeks. Yellow team decided to go with a sunflower theme. Their members are wearing a cute sunflower headband and they even have leaves made of cardboards stuck on their bodies. Meanwhile, green team chose Ninja Turtle as their theme and red team goes with a simple strawberry theme.

"So cute ah, look at our juniors"

Lin Ka Ye supposed to be at his own green team's canopy yet he decided to hang around at blue team's canopy. He even has a camera hanging on his neck, snapping pictures when he feel like it. Sporting a free spirit, Lin Ka Ye do seemed like he came for fun and not to gain points.

"Lin Ka Ye, please mind your image as a senior, hanging around here will set a bad example to the juniors ah"

"But this canopy is the closest to the march. Look, the pictures are much beautiful from here"

Lin Ka Ye showed a few pictures that he has taken. Indeed, the pictures came out nice because of the small distance from the march. Since blue team's canopy situated in between of other team's canopy, the can clearly see the march parading in the middle of the field.

"I don't see Gu Wang Yi at yellow team. Where is he ?"

"He was called by a student just now, probably from the teacher's room. I don't know what is the matter though"

"That is weird. I thought students aren't allowed to leave the field until the games ended. Teachers are all here anyway"

Wu Ming Er give it a second thought. Just now, a girl came to yellow team's canopy and asked for Gu Wang Yi. Since their canopies are right beside each other, he clearly saw Gu Wang Yi following the girl and leave the field.

"If not the teachers then who was the one who called for him ?"

"Could it be, he is about to get confession from a maiden ? Should we go take a look ?"

Wu Ming Er stared at Lin Ka Ye, dazed. He didn't want to admit it but the thought of Gu Wang Yi receiving confession from girls just won't go with him. He really couldn't accept it. What more thinking about the possibility of Gu Wang Yi accepting their confession. Lin Ka Ye realized his usually calm best friend is now frowning because of it. He immediately suggest for them to look for Gu Wang Yi.

"We really should go and find shuai ge"

"What for ? Let's just wait here until he come back"

Mouth saying that while his heart wanting to just go and bring Gu Wang Yi back to the field. He didn't want to care but his sullen expression gave himself away. Lin Ka Ye can only sighed for his best friend.

When Gu Wang Yi come back, he is walking side by side with a beautiful maiden. One could say that Hau Sue Yi is the prettiest girl of their school and everyone else will agree. The amount of guys chasing after her were uncountable. Her rank also on top20. She is indeed a beauty with a brain.

Gu Wang Yi realized Wu Ming Er was staring and immediately go to the guy. Because he didn't take time to bid farewell to the Hau Sue Yi, the maiden just mindlessly followed him from behind. When Wu Ming Er saw Gu Wang Yi coming, he pretendedly talking to Lin Ka Ye about the juniors. As if on cue, his eyes caught the little fujoshi figure. She looks so cute dressing up like a turtle.

"See that junior  from your green team ? So cute ah"

"You don't know her ? Yuan Qiao Su's parent has been funding our school for years"

"I don't pay attention to her enough I guess"

"Who are you talking about ?"

Gu Wang Yi came with a question but Wu Ming Er didn't give Gu Wang Yi any attention as he keep on watching the march.
He then turned to Lin Ka Ye curiously.

"We are talking about the juniors ah. Look, aren't they cute ?"

Realizing that Wu Ming Er still intently watching the march and didn't give him even a glance, Gu Wang Yi frowned. He get closer to whisper something to Wu Ming Er.

"Anyone who caught your eyes ?"

Wu Ming Er immediately turned to look at Gu Wang Yi. The distance between their face was too short that he could see clearly the soft brown eyes staring into his own.He is about to argue and deny it yet his eyes caught another person standing behind Gu Wang Yi. Apparently, the maiden is still here.

(HSY is such an eyesore, sigh)

"Isn't it the prettiest girl of our school, Hau Sue Yi ? What brings you here ?"

Lin Ka Ye asked on behalf of Wu Ming Er. He is also curious about what just happened between Gu Wang Yi and Hau Sue Yi before they came to the field. Although the girl seemed startled being asked, she still immediately come out with a reply.

"Gu Wang Yi and I still has something to talk about, so I followed him here"

"What is it ? Talk then"

Gu Wang Yi turned to Hau Sue Yi as he asked. Now, with 3 pairs of eyes staring at her, she became embarassed and the words on the edge of her tongue just won't come out.

At first, she asked one of her classmate to call out Gu Wang Yi for her. When he came, he realized that the person wasn't a teacher so he lost his interest immediately. Hau Sue Yi had tried to stall Gu Wang Yi so that she can confess to him yet the guy was too persistent about going back to the field.
She followed him because she thought that she could try to confess again.

"I will say it even if you don't dare to say it. My answer is No because I already have someone in my heart"

(Thats right GWY, don't ever forget about your wifey)

Gu Wang Yi wasn't stupid, just now when he realized that he was called out by a girl, the word 'confession' came across his mind. Back when he was still at the public school, the amount of confession he got was countless. All of them using the same tactics which is either with a secret meet up or by using love letters. It never excites him though. Say, how can you fall in love with someone you never really know ?

Hau Sue Yi stayed dazed for a few minutes before hurrily step away. How can she take the blow of being rejected when she hasn't even confess yet ? Moveover, what if other people found out about her first rejection ?

*****
Sorry dearest, I hope you could forgive this one bad author.
I will try to edit later btw.
Happy new year, thanks for all the wishes :)