Stop it

Both of their eyes were clouded with lust after the kiss. Gu Wang Yi can clearly see it in Wu Ming Er's eyes since the gap between them is still short that he can clearly see everything, feel everything and even hear everything.
The person under his arms still didn't say a word yet gasping for air. He felt sorry that he kissed the other with no mercy just now.
He looked into those eyes, desperately trying to find a hint of the owner's feeling but Wu Ming Er immediately close his eyes before he can find anything.
The next time those eyes opened, the lust is gone. The look in those eyes now is chilling cold instead and it makes Gu Wang Yi frowned.
As if on cue, Wu Ming Er try to get away from the arms that were caging him while knowing that Gu Wang Yi wasn't paying attention.
He didn't succeed though because Gu Wang Yi was quick at pulling his hands and put them above his head once again.
Their shift in position makes them closer and more intimate than before.
Even so, Gu Wang Yi was stressed that Wu Ming Er won't say anything to him, despite the fact that they kissed a few seconds ago.

"Say something to me"

He begged. He was sure that Wu Ming Er didn't hate the kiss as he kissed back. As much as he like it, Wu Ming Er like it too. But seeing the later so quiet like that, it kills him. And those cold look in his eyes, it makes Gu Wang Yi shivers to the bone a little bit.

"Baobei, I-"

"Don't"

Finally a word from Wu Ming Er. But the word was as cold as his eyes. Gu Wang Yi can't help but frowned even more. Could he be blinded by his own desire that he started to assume thing ? Could it be that his eyes saw the wrong thing just now ? Gu Wang Yi sighed in despair.

"Baobei, let me explain to you. Just now-"

"Stop it. Don't ever call me that !"

"Baobei, please listen to me first"

"Gu Wang Yi !"

This time Wu Ming Er didn't try to conceal his voice anymore. It would be better if someone can come and save him from all this. He, for once was afraid of his own feeling. The kiss ignites something in him that he can't put a word on it. But it was all wrong. He was supposed to hate it and feel disgusted by it.
He started to struggle to be set free again. And this time, Gu Wang Yi let him go. He bring his hands to his face and groan in it, frustrated.

"I really don't get it. Just now, didn't you kiss me back ?"

"I did"

Gu Wang Yi tilt his head back up and stare into that eyes again. Somehow, the coldness dimmed looking at his helpless expression.
Gu Wang Yi immediately take Wu Ming Er's hands in his, softly bringing it between them.

"I don't know about you. But when I kissed you, I am sure that I like it. I like it so much. You are special to me. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable with me but I just can't help it because I don't see you as just anybody. You are special to me"

"You don't get it. This... is wrong"

"I don't care"

Wu Ming Er was speechless. He didn't know what more to say. No matter how much he wants to just accept everything as it is, he can't.
The world won't be as glad to accept them.

"Let's not do this again. I don't want to imagine what will happened if people know about this"

"I told you I don't care !"

"But I care !"

With a sighed, Wu Ming Er pulled his hands back. Gu Wang Yi was reluctant to let him go but seeing the scared looks on Wu Ming Er's face, he didn't want to keep on being stubborn about it. Later, when they have time, they can continue discussing the matter. For now, it will be better if he let it go.

"Ok fine, let's go back now. We haven't paid for our things"

With a sullen expression, Gu Wang Yi asked. It was bad enough that Wu Ming Er can't accept his feeling because the later was scared of what people will think of them. He hope the later won't started to avoid him next. He would be damned if Wu Ming Er asked to be sent home now. But Wu Ming Er's reply came like a breeze, calming the storm in Gu Wang Yi's heart.

"Ok, let's go and pay"

*****
When they were done with paying, Gu Wang Yi ask Wu Ming Er to wait a little bit in front of the mall while he get the car since there are too many things to carry. While he waited, he met Yang Kai Zhe who was with a group of people. When Yang Kai Zhe saw him, he excused himself from the group and approached Wu Ming Er.

"What a lot of stuffs you got there"

"Not mine but yeah, it was too much isn't it ?"

Since their last conversation, he didn't think Yang Kai Zhe as all that bad. Their relationship escalates smoothly. He even think that he got himself a brother.
Yang Kai Zhe chuckled and nodded at his remark.
Seeing that the group still waiting not far from them, Yang Kai Zhe have no other option but to excused himself. At the same time, Gu Wang Yi also parked his car infront of the mall.

" Ah my friend is here. You should go now too"

Yang Kai Zhe looked at the man who is getting out from the car and was startled. He turned to Wu Ming Er in confusion after that. But seeing the tender look on Wu Ming Er's face as he keep on looking towards the other guy, Yang Kai Zhe decided to hold his tongue.

"Ok see you later then"

He immediately walk back to his group of friends as Gu Wang Yi help Wu Ming Er to bring the stuffs to the car.
Only when they finally reached the apartment building did Gu Wang Yi asked Wu Ming Er about the guy who he was talking to infront of the mall.

(Ofcourse, GWY was triggered. His precious person was talking to someone else. He won't have a good sleep at night if he didn't ask about it)

"So, who was that person ?"

"My brother, why ?"

"I didn't know you have a brother"

"He is my aunt's son. How would you even know when I never tell"

Gu Wang Yi nodded at that. Little did Wu Ming Er know, even if he didn't say anything, Gu Wang Yi already know a bit too much about him. He was only curious of one thing though, whether Yang Kai Zhe acting as a brother figure towards Wu Ming Er was a good thing or not. After all, Yang Kai Zhe was still someone who is after the inheritance.

*****
So, a lot of you maybe confused af about GWY real identity since last chapter but please don't worry too much yall. And you guys can find out more about him after this as I will slowly exposed GWY to the world 😂

*Baobei-Baby