Date

"Let me tell you this. This is the last time I let you send me home. No more after this"

Wu Ming Er huffed while Gu Wang Yi is trying to buckle his seatbelt for him. When the last bell rang, they once again fall into an argument where Gu Wang Yi want to send him home while he was reluctant to accept the offer again. At last, Gu Wang Yi still win their argument as he was dragged to the car after that. He smacked Gu Wang Yi's hand, totally annoyed with the whole situation.

"I can do it on my own ah !"

Gu Wang Yi let him and stared as he wear his seatbelt. Only when he was done did Gu Wang Yi turn on the ignition and drive.
Usually, one of them would try to initiate a conversation right after getting in the car but this time was different. For the first time it was quiet. Gu Wang Yi also know that Wu Ming Er still annoyed at him so he wants to give the later some time to calm down a bit.

" Why are we heading to the town ? Are you forgetting the way to my house ?"

When Wu Ming Er realized that they are heading the wrong way, he had no other choice but to ask. As much as he wants to keep on being quiet and give Gu Wang Yi the silent treatment, he was somehow afraid that Gu Wang Yi really forgot the way.

" We are going somewhere. I need to buy something"

"Can't you at least send me home first ah ?"

Wu Ming Er sighed. The other guy really like to do things without confirming with him first. If he wasn't involved in any of it then he wouldn't be so mad like this. The other guy also always try to make him submit to his will. He really doesn't feel good thinking about it.

(Dont worry baobei, you will get used to it, fighting!)

"We are here. Let's go"

Gu Wang Yi said after he parked the car. Wu Ming Er slowly get out and realized that Gu Wang Yi is taking him to the mall. Back then, the mall was like his playground but after his parents death, this is the first time he set his foot there again. Not many things changed in 2 years but the mall is indeed in a new colour and there are much more parking lot than before.

"Never been here before ?"

Looking at Wu Ming Er staring at the mall in awe, Gu Wang Yi found the later so cute like that. He suddenly feel the urge to pinch those cheeks because of the cuteness.

"My former school situated right behind the mall. The mall was like my second home"

Wu Ming Er laughed after saying it. In the past, to be able to spend so much time at the mall, it doesn't seems all that special. But looking at it now, he suddenly got a warm feeling in his heart. This is like an invitation for him to reminisce the past. He then quickly lead their way into the mall. Gu Wang Yi can see that the later emotion is good now. He purposely put his hand around Wu Ming Er's shoulder so that they can walk side by side.

"You have never been here right ? It's okay brother will guide you. What do you need to buy ?"

Hearing that from Wu Ming Er, Gu Wang Yi couldn't help but laugh out loud. This person in his arm is trying to take more than what he could give. He was triggered but he didn't do anything to kill Wu Ming Er's temporary joy. Instead, he even started to play his role.

"Brother, did you know any phone store around here ?"

"Yeah ofcourse. There are several of them on second floor. Come on"

Wu Ming Er happily lead the way again with Gu Wang Yi beside him.
At the phone store, Gu Wang Yi bought the latest design without thinking twice about the price. Wu Ming Er can only roll his eyes seeing the typical rich kid attitude of his.