Being cuddly

Right after he was done with the first session, Gu Wang Yi drove his car to school immediately. He waited for Wu Ming Er to come out of the gate to kidnap the guy.
Since there are not many students left at school, it wasn't hard to find Wu Ming Er among the crowd that was waiting for the upcoming bus.

Wu Ming Er was startled when he saw Gu Wang Yi but he didn't make things difficult as he readily followed Gu Wang Yi into the car.
They quietly get in the car then quietly sat in silence as Gu Wang Yi drives the car away. They both kept being quiet the whole ride until they reached Wu Ming Er's apartment building. Only after turning off the ignition did Gu Wang Yi said something to Wu Ming Er.

"That... about yesterday, I want to apologise"

"Honestly, I have done something that makes you mad, right ?"

Gu Wang Yi immediately turned to Wu Ming Er to deny it. Meanwhile, Wu Ming Er already staring at him in confusion. A flash of scene from the day before came across Gu Wang Yi's mind but he ignored it.

"No no. It was my fault as I smoked to forget about my pain. But in the end, I hurt you instead. I'm really sorry about it"

"In the end, did the pain go away ?"

The question from Wu Ming Er makes Gu Wang Yi lost all of his words. What pain are you talking about. Obviously, you are the one who got hurt. You shouldn't be worrying about me. Gu Wang Yi didn't dare to say it out loud though.
Seeing that Gu Wang Yi wouldn't reply to his question, Wu Ming Er added.

"You know that smoking doesn't helped, don't you ?"

"I lost my mind for a moment, I guess"

Gu Wang Yi's face wears a sad smile as he said that making Wu Ming Er didn't want to keep on dragging the problem further. He wants to pretend that none of it ever happened.

"Now, can we forget about this ?"

"I'm sorry"

"Stop saying sorry to me. I just hope that you won't always depend on cigarettes everytime there is something troubling you. It won't be good for your body"

Gu Wang Yi stared at Wu Ming Er fondly as he nodded. His heart feel warm from it. How could he not love this person. Everything that Wu Ming Er said only makes him fall again and again for Wu Ming Er.

"Thank you for sending me home"

"Okay"

Wu Ming Er opened the door to get out from the car but then he suddenly remembered about something. He turned to Gu Wang Yi once again.

"Anyway, Mr Lau looked for you today but you were absent"

"What does he want ?"

"He wants you to participate in the local tournament. Yin Xiu An and I would be happy if you could joined us in bringing back gold medals"

"Who is Yin Xiu An ?"

"You forgot ? Yin Xiu An is the vice president of the athlete club. I remember introducing her to you before this"

Gu Wang Yi nodded. Now, he can slowly put the name to the face. The scene from yesterday once again played before his eyes. Wu Ming Er happily chatting with the girl, Yin Xiu An. The thought alone makes him want to snap in rage.

(GWY my son, you ate too much vinegar ah)

"So you and Yin Xiu An, you guys are close ?"

"Yin Xiu An and I were from the same kindergarten"

"It was so long ago yet you still remember ah ?"

"I still have the picture from back then. I will show it to you later"

"Show me now"

And so, Wu Ming Er was dragged to his apartment because Gu Wang Yi wants to see the picture from 11 or 12 years ago. When Gu Wang Yi get a hold of the old picture, the first person his eyes set on was ofcourse on little Wu Ming Er.
He won't ever admit that he has snapped a few pictures of little Wu Ming Er from the frame hanging in the living room the last time he was there. The pictures safely stored in his laptop already.

"This is Yin Xiu An. She was so chubby back then, right ?"

Wu Ming Er get close and pointed to one girl in the picture. He felt somewhat happy remembering about the past. He turned to Gu Wang Yi and realized that the guy is sending glare towards him.

"Why ?"

"What about now ? She is no longer that chubby kid. She is so pretty that it makes you happy when you see her ?"

"What are you even talking about ? Isn't it normal to be more pretty or more handsome as we grow up ? I bet you too have grown to be more handsome compared to the past"

Wu Ming Er really couldn't read between the line. Gu Wang Yi was jealous yet he didn't see it as he replied playfully.

"But I was born good looking like this"

Wu Ming Er was left speechless. Brother, I know you are good looking but do you have to be so proud about it ? You were born good looking ah, isn't it too much of an exaggeration ?
Wu Ming Er keep on complaining to himself that he didn't realized Gu Wang Yi has moved even closer to him. He suddenly tensed when he felt a puff of hot breath on his left cheek.

"But I must admit that you are the most good looking"

Wu Ming Er blushed hearing it. Gu Wang Yi's deep voice sounded way too close for comfort, it almost sounds sexy.
Wu Ming Er immediately get up in panic. He said something about preparing food for them and ran to the kitchen. And Gu Wang Yi was left behind, chuckling at his cuteness.

*****
GWY really likes to tease his wifey lol.
This chapter seems short because I cut it into 2 parts fyi.