1.

Lola's outfit

Lola's outfit

"Lola! I have had it up to here with your attitude" Her raspy voice screeched at me, causing me to smirk softly at the woman who's sickly white face was gradually turning a deep shade of red as she continued to aggressively lecture me. "Mrs B, I don't think thats a very nice way to talk to a student, take as long as you need to compose yourself and then we shall continue our discussions." I replied sarcastically, the sound of muffled laughter that the class was attempting to hide almost drowning out the teachers heavy breathing, "You think you're a such a clever little girl don't you Lola, well.." She continued before I sharply cut her off, "Now miss I don't think you sound much calmer, how about we try some breathing exercises, inhale, exhale" I joked as she wrapped her skinny fingers around my wrist, tightly tugging me out of my seat and out the door, "Before you attempt to make another witty comment I'm taking you to the principles office" she mumbled, angrily strutting down the hallway, still withholding a tight grip around my wrist. "Lola" The elderly principle sighed as I was forcefully shoved into his stuffy room, I painted an innocent smile across my face "Good to see you too Joey boy" I replied, flopping body into the leather seat opposite him. "How many times do I have to tell you Lola, it's Sir to you." He said sternly, an unamused look radiating from his tired features, "Well Joe, seeing as we seem to spend a whole deal of time together I thought 'what's the need for formalities' I mean we practically spend hours sitting here opposite one another.." I replied before he harshly interrupted, "Why are you here Lola" He groaned, growing more and more impatient with me by the second. "Joe, you know how rude Mrs B can be! Being the only English student in this whole grand american high school I decided to take it upon myself to politely remind her that manners cost nothing. I even gave her some tips on calming that bottled up rage of hers." I answered, making him tut loudly, "You have done nothing but bring mayhem to this once peaceful school Lola, I've given you countless warning and to be frank I have grown tired of seeing you in this office. You upset teachers, disrupt lessons, you're attendance is appalling and you've even stooped so low as physically assaulting other students. You're a disgrace and I hope you are very ashamed of yourself young lady. Now you have one final day to say you're goodbyes and collect your belongings, after the bell rings at 4pm you are no longer a student at this school therefore are no longer permitted on these grounds. Do we understand one another?" He lectured as I sat silently trying to contain my growing happiness, "Sounds good to me Joe, I'll miss you" I fake pouted as he pointed towards the door signalling for me to leave. "I don't even get a goodbye" I groaned, shutting the door behind me and walking back to my previous lesson.

Once I arrived, as per usual, all eyes were on me. "You're back?" Mrs B grumbled as I casually walked back to my seat, ignoring all the whispers from the other students that were all thinking I was bound to be excluded as per usual, each and every one of them wondering why I had, for once actually returned to a lesson I have been sent out of. "You didn't get excluded this time baby?" My boyfriend called across the room, confusion evident in his face, "Oh gosh thanks for reminding me babes, Mrs B I completely forgot to mention what Joe said to me in his office" I over exaggerated, mischief laced between my words. "And what exactly would that be" She sighed, tapping her foot impatiently, "I have been expelled, just got to finish off today then I'm not allowed back" I replied calmly, as if what I was saying was unimportant.