24.

Lola's outfit

Lola's outfit

"Help me choose what to wear" I begged Simon once we had returned to the house, "fineeee" he groaned, sitting impatiently on my bed as I sorted through my wardrobe, flinging clothes that I considered an option at him every so often. Once I had gathered my materials I one by one held them up to me, making Simon give a thumbs up or down. "What about this one?" I asked, showing him a sheer top, "Are you aware it's completely see through?" He replied, looking at me as if I was insane. "I'd wear something underneath if you idiot, I'm not going to wonder round with my tits out all evening" I chuckled, making him smile, "Well in that case wear that one, with that black skirt you just held up" he responded, shocking me. "That's actually a solid shout. Can you dress me everyday?" I joked, still in disbelief that he managed to pick a decent outfit, "Nah I'm good, I'll undress you though" he replied, dramatically winking as I shook my head, "Wouldn't you just love that Minter" I said smugly before walking into the bathroom to get dressed.

"Simon, Lola, come down! The rest of the guys are here" Josh called, making us simultaneously groan as we pulled our desperate lips apart. "Guess we should go down" I sighed, taking his hand and dragging him out of my bedroom, "my goal for the evening is not drunkly expose that we are kinda a thing" he whispered as we disconnected hands and went into our 'totally just friends and nothing more' mode.

"Lola you lookin fineee as per" JJ shouted over the music, following it with a loud wolf whistle, "Fuck off Jide" I yelled back, jokingly pushing him out of my way before strutting into the kitchen. "Hey everyone" I said, noticing that everyone was crowded in here where it was quieter seeing as no one was drunk enough to embarrass themselves by attempting to dance quite yet. "Seeing as everyone important is here, I have something to say" Josh said, gathering everyone's attention before clearing his throat and continuing; "Lola, when you first came here, you were irresponsible, rebellious and rude. Over the past month you have truly transformed into an incredible young woman who cares about not only the people around her but more importantly, herself. You've turned your negative energy into something positive and beautiful and I can do nothing but thank you for that." He said, causing everyone to erupt into loud cheering. "I've spoken to your family in America and they are over the moon and in disbelief that their little girl is back to being the angelic gem they knew you once were. They have agreed to welcome you back into their home, the tickets have been booked and next Monday you will be reunited with your friends and family once again. I know you find it boring here and you don't exactly see eye to eye with everyone, which is why I thought I'd wait until your party to surprise you to make this a night to remember!" He explained, making everyone yet again cheer; Well everyone apart from me. "You're sending me away?" I stuttered, slowly backing away from the crowd in disbelief, "Not away, I'm sending you back. Back to your family and your home, you are excited right?" Josh replied, shooting me a confused look, I opened an closed my mouth frantically, my body searching for the right words to speak but quite frankly nothing could explain the way I was feeling. I wanted to scream, to yell at him for being such an idiot, to punch a wall and curse profusely; but I also wanted to break down and cry, to climb under my covers and never come out but most of all, I wanted him to laugh and tell me it was all a joke, a cruel prank to kick the party off. "Lola?" Simon asked, gently stroking my arm as my body began to tremble, my legs going weak beneath me. "Did you know?" Was all I managed to spit out as I felt tears begin to stain my cheeks, he simply stood there silently, slowly nodding his head yes. Without another word I span around on my heel and darted upstairs, ignoring the questioning looks from the guests.