11.

Lola's outfit

Lola's outfit

My door flung open loudly, awaking me from my peaceful slumber; forcing me to face the terrible hangover that always accompanied drinking way too much. "What the fuck" I heard my brother growl as I simply shushed him, rolling over and snuggling back into my bed until I heard a light snore coming from beside me, "shit" I mumbled, last nights antics becoming painfully aware as I held the duvet close to my body, being careful to not flash my naked body to my angry looking brother. "Get dressed and come downstairs, both of you" he hissed, slamming the door and waking the poor innocent boy next to me. He shot up from bed but quickly clutched his head in his hands, "hi minter" I giggled, trying to make light of a very bad situation. "Fuck" he muttered, realising that he was naked underneath the covers, "fuck indeed" I replied, snaking my arm from under the duvet and grabbing what I assumed to be Simon's tshirt that was messily laying on the floor beside me. "Brb" I stated before slipping under the covers and wriggling the top over my head, "aye stop trying to look at my penis Bradley" he joked, wiggling his brows suggestively as I returned to the surface, "as if minter" I replied sliding out of bed and making sure I kept the top pulled down so I didn't reveal anything, "I'm going for a shower, meet me back in here in 10. Oh and I'm keeping the top" I shouted as I walked from my room and rushed into the bathroom, silently praising every single god that I didn't bump into any of the other housemates on the way.

I hopped out of the warm shower and got dressed, making sure to wear Simon's top, as if it was a trophy. "Well don't you look positively adorable in my top" he joked as I walked back into my room where he was now sitting fully dressed, smiling widely at me. "Call me adorable again and I'll punch you" I replied, flopping my hungover body back onto the bed and resting my head on Simon's lap. "Well hello there" I giggled, looking up at his smiley face, "we should probably go downstairs" he sighed, taking a strand of my hair and twirling it delicately around his fingers.

"Congrats Simon you finally ended your dry spell!" JJ cheered as we eventually gathered the courage to face the rest of the guys downstairs, "JJ" Josh snapped, glaring at him and signalling for him to leave. "Good luck" he whispered in my ear before jogging out the room, not wanting to get shouted at by Josh again. "Morning Joshy" I said sarcastically, giving him an innocent smile as an attempt to break the unbearable tension in the room. "I don't even know where to start" he groaned, eyes flickering between the both of us, "Josh mate I'm sorry, I wanted to get to know Lola so we had a few drinks. You know what I'm like when I get drunk" Simon said, his voice wobbling from fear, "I love that you want to get to know my sister but seriously Simon? That doesn't mean fucking sleep with her! She's only 18 and she's my baby sister, plus she has been here for one fucking day. I thought we were good enough friends that you would have known that family is off limits, especially if it's just a meaningless drunk one night stand. She's here to get better and stop being so bad mannered, rude and rebellious and you have just reinforced that behaviour by letting her get drunk and sleeping with her." He argued angrily, "stop talking about me like I'm not sitting right fucking here" I asserted, making josh snap his attention from a scared Simon over to me, not dropping his scowl. "Lola you've been here one day and you have smoked, drunk alcohol and slept with my housemate, I can see why you were sent here. If this is what you're like in a place where you don't know anyone then I don't even want to imagine what you were like with your friends. Do you have no self respect" he shouted, making me flinch slightly before I regained my posture "clearly not Josh" I grumbled, pushing past him and storming up to my room, making sure to slam the door extra aggressively.