4.

"We should probably make our way back to the party, seeing as it's being thrown for me" I chuckled, pulling my tight dress over my body and downing the remaining vodka from my bottle. "Sure" He panted, still out of breath, a huge smile painted on his face, We began wondering back, following the sound of loud music as our guide seeing as we had managed to get lost on the way here. "I lost my virginity" He whispered, still in shock,"You're not wrong there my friend" I replied, starting to speed up as I started feeling my buzz wearing off. "Probably don't mention it was with me for a while, unless you want the shit beaten out of you by my ex" I added, half joking but tones of seriousness evident, "Good idea" He giggled, opening the front door before disappearing into the heavy crowd.

I can't tell you how or why or even when I ended up sitting alone in the well kept garden of the parties hosts house, all I did know was that I needed to be alone. I carelessly flicked my cigarette butt away from me before taking out another and lighting it up, I guess you could say I'm the literal definition of a chain smoker, but right here at this moment in time I couldn't care less. The flow of alcohol in my blood soothed my tired limbs and the smoke calmed by shaking breath, but no matter what toxic substance I put into my system, nothing could shake the thought of how I was flying to London, to live with the one person who promised to love and never leave me that I actually believed. He was all I had my whole life and to think that I installed that much trust into one shitty person gives me shivers, how could I be that dumb? Thats why I vowed to never be fall victim to empty promises every again, why I never became close to the people who adopted me and gave me the perfect life, Why I had to tell my boyfriend I loved him through gritted teeth and a fake smile and why I rebelled against everyone, even the people who showed me nothing but kindness. I was snapped from string of thoughts by my phones obnoxious ring tone, "What!" I snapped into the microphone, already feeling a hangover start even though the night was far from over. "Lola, I hope you plan on getting home within the next hour, you need to leave for the airport at 7am" Laura said sternly though the phone, "Whats the time now?" I groaned, "For heavens sake Lola, its 4am, get home now and sober up." She sighed through the phone, all anger gone and instead replaced with straight disappointment, "Fine" I mumbled, hanging up and shoving my phone into my pocket.