17.

Lola's outfit

Lola's outfit

I awoke the next morning with a huge smirk still resting on my face, now I knew Simon would firstly- buy me cigarettes and secondly- kiss me I realised how fun this little arrangement might actually be. I knew it was unfair to use him in my little game but if anyone is to blame it's Josh for dragging his poor innocent friend into his plans. Plus I did warn them I would 'fuck shit up' if they made me go through with the 'prison statement' he gave to me, it's not my fault everyone is too stupid to see through my tricks and lies. I got dressed into a mildly revealing outfit, hoping it would send Josh into protective brother mode and Simon into, well, horny boy mode. I merrily skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen where I had already heard the boys voices coming from and strutted in confidently, "you're not wearing that out Lola" Josh sighed, looking my outfit up and down. "Out? We are going out?" I groaned, practically forgetting my previous mischievous intentions and feeling myself getting irritated. "Yes, we are going for lunch and shopping with the whole of the sidemen plus the Cals seeing as you haven't met any of them yet." He explained as I deeply exhaled, showing my annoyance. "But I don't wanna go and socialise I wanna stay at home and help Simon with videos. Those were the rules anyway" I replied, "Lola you have to meet everyone else" he demanded sternly, signalling that there was no way I was going to argue my way out of it. "Fine but I'm not changing" I replied smugly, taking a seat at the island where I finally noticed Simon starring at me. "You look hot" he whispered in my ear when Josh wasn't looking, "I enjoyed last night. We have to do it again sometime" I purred back, feeling the obvious sexual tension radiating from the both of us. "Lola we can't" he finally sighed, looking over to my brother, then back to his lap, avoiding my unhappy glare. "Josh can't tell me what to do Si" I relied, rolling my eyes at him, "He's doing a pretty fine job at it" he snapped, making me jump lightly at his sudden attitude change. He began to quickly apologise, but I simply walked away from him; I didn't enjoy being told no.

We were on the way to 'Westfield' which was apparently a huge shopping centre nearby. I sat in the back of the car whilst Simon and Josh were in the front, Simon every so often making eye contact with me in the mirror with a sympathetic look on his face, which I always responded to by rolling my eyes or shaking my head. Eventually we arrived after the fairly awkward journey, making all of us to sigh in relief. "We are meeting them in Nando's by the way" Simon said after he read the latest text from them, causing Josh to nod his head in agreement. "Best behaviour please Lola" he muttered to me as we finally arrived at the restaurant where our huge table was prepared, half filled up with the guys who I couldn't really be bothered to meet. I stood behind the other two as we went over to greet them, only becoming visible once they had sat down; "omg no way Lola is that you?" A familiar voice asked excitedly, as I nodded in agreement. "Omg I haven't seen you in years I can't believe you're standing in front of me!" The boy added, the realisation of who he was finally snapping. "Harry? Fuck I thought I recognised you when we walked in!" I replied in disbelief as he stood up and ran over to me, engulfing me into a tight embrace. "Wait you know each other?" Josh said in confusion as we both stood there smiling like idiots. "Our mums knew each other from way way back, Harry's mum met her on her American university exchange or something like that and became besties ever since, we had this tradition of our families going on holiday with each other from since I can remember to a few years ago!" I explained, however still not removing the confusion from everyone's face. "We had so much fun on those holidays! Remember when we sneaked into our first club together in Florida? We were about four years underage but that didn't stop us" Harry replied, chuckling at the memory. "Wait so how do you guys know her" he added, now taking his turn in being confused, "oh I'm Josh's sister" I replied casually, knowing this piece of information would shock everyone.

We had all now taken our seats, the guys still staring in confusion as an awkward silence washed over the table; "I still don't get how Josh has had a secret sister this whole time! Never mind the fact Harry somehow knows her but didn't know she was related to Josh!" Someone who's name I was still unaware of finally asked, reading what was most likely on everyone's mind right now. "Oh it's simple, bout six years ago I was adopted and taken to America without a say in the matter because Josh didn't want to look after his poor lonely twelve year old sister. I haven't even spoken to him for all those years until I was sent back to live with him, yet again with no say" I explained as if it was a simple concept. "Fucking hell" another guy said, dragging out both words as he stared at me in confusion. "I think the most mad part about the whole thing is how peng she is" JJ joked, causing him to receive a death glare from Josh, "I mean I know it's Josh's sister and all but he isn't wrong, she's hot" Harry added, only to be yelled at by Josh. "No honestly keep talking about me as if I'm not here I love it" I said sarcastically as all the boys joined in to argue about my looks to an unamused Josh. "Sorry Lo" Harry apologised, pouting sadly at me, "Love you Haz" I replied, blowing a kiss at him whilst sneaking a few looks over to Simon who's eyes were glazed over with jealousy. "I've missed you" Harry groaned, making me chuckle, "you've just missed having a booty call" I replied, making literally everyone at the stable stop what they were doing and stare at the two of us. "Oi that was meant to be a secret" Harry groaned, shaking his head at me, "the truth was gonna come out at some point, might as well get it out the way yano" I joked, observing the shocked faces around us.