□■Just One Look ◇◆

"Soo y/n how is your novel coming along?" Asked a very cheerful jackson.. "uh..well.. it's coming along just fine I just have to make a few adjustment.." You studderd.. unable to contain the blush creeping up onto you skin.. reasons.. because of Youngjae glaring at you with such intensity.. you feel suffocated.. you lightly pull on your collar feeling choked.. you look up at him through long curly lashes .. you regret it almost immediately... he's now smirking licking his plump lips you can't help but want to know how they'd feel on yours, how they must taste.. " hello.. earth to y/n" mark says waving his hand in front of you.. snapping out of this sinful trance you shake your head " oh uh... sorry guys I got a little distracted.. uh excuse me I need to go to the washroom for a second" you get up hurriedly rushing towards the bathroom failing to notice youngjae is hot on your trail ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You practically break down the door rushing to sink to rinse your face..you can't believe how that boy can have you so flustered by a single glance.. you bend down rinsing your eyes.. feeling a rock hard body pressed up against your form .. startled  yelping  turning around only to find a smirking Youngjae running his hands through his hair.. "uh you do realize this bathroom is occupied right?" You say in a annoyed tone.. "hn.. funny it always starts off like this y/n before your begging me to fuck your greedy cunt" he says now walking over to you taking slow tantalizing steps.. your breaths hitches caught off guard by his choice of words.. reaching you he slips a hand around you caressing the small of your back.. "w..we can't the guys would hear us.." You say in a hushed tone.. he cups your chin roughly tilting your face up towards his own "maybe they need to hear you being fucked like a slut.. taking my cock whole.. bent over the sink,  let's em' know what's between your legs is mine and only will it ever be mine." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grasping the material of his shirt you lean up crashing your lips onto his.. it doesn't take long before he's kissing you with the same amount of need and passion forcing his tongue into your wet cavern exploring.. tasting.. "mpfh" you moan but it's swallowed by him .. the kiss now sloppy and rushed.. he pulls away first .. pulling up your skirt.. reaching around grabbing a handful your round soft ass lifting you onto the sink.. "w..w...wait Youngjae this is wro-" words cut off as you feel him sliding your panties to the side caressing your sensitive bud.. "You were saying?" He teases kissing your shoulder "Ahn" right there ! You moan as he touches you in a certain angle causing your toes to curl.. "y/n if you continue to be loud they will surely hear what's going on in here don't you think?" You glare at him "don't you think it's a little late for that noticing you came into the bathroom with me locking the doo-" "MFF" "AH"!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He slides a finger into your wet slippery core pumping slowing feeling you squeeze his finger with your slick inner walls.. "fuck.. your so wet and tight.. I barely touched you..are you that much of slut.. for me" "does my members possibly hearing you get fucked turn you on that much?" He laughs pumping his finger faster curving upward grazing your gspot "ah.. Youngjae I'm cumming! " you scream.. thighs now tightly around his hand.. head throw back.. chest rising and falling a sweaty panting mess and you see only stars as your orgasm hits you hard.. looking at you .. his eyes roaming your body while slipping his finger out tasting your musky juices.. "You taste good y/n " he chuckles unzipping his pants pulling out his hard cock.. looking straight into your eyes.. you reach down grasping his hot length... tugging it slowly "mphf" he grunts grabbing your thigh, you rub the tip of his cock at your wet & ready entrance .. "y/n enough of the teasing slide me into you now" he growls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly you being pushing the tip of his penis into you .. throwing your head back as he takes control.. plunging deep into you.. thrust slow but rough as if he's trying to get a message across .. "y/n I wanna hear you as you take my cock.. tell me my name.. and I don't mean whispering it.. scream it." he says struggling back a groan.. You bite your lip holding back any sounds closing your eyes " hnn.. "he raises a brow.. lifting your legs over his shoulder he slams into you hitting a new angle rubbing against a certain sweet spot inside you causing you to let out a loud moan.. his strokes now long & hard pounding your pussy you can't help but say his name "Ah Youngjae!!" You scream feeling your second orgasm come closer and closer " Nmph.. yeah that's it.. Ah.. cum around my cock baby let me know you love being fucked like a whore.. "The tip of his cock kisses your gspot on cue.. coming undone you scream his name.. panting.. scratching his clothed back.. eyes rolled back.. mouth agape.. the feeling of your tight walls squeezing him was to much to handle.. "Ah...Fuck!" He pulls out quickly stroking his cock shooting ropes of murky white fluids onto your abdomen... you both a panting trying to reclaim your breaths .. air filled with smell of arousal..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock knock *

You both look towards the door tensing up

"So um.. if you guys are done having sex.. I'd like to use the god damn bathroom.." said a highly annoyed Jinyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You both can't help the giggles you both let out

"we'll be right out Hyung"Youngjae says handing you tissue to wipe up his mess ..

You pull him towards you kissing him.. " we gota stop doing this" you smile " but you love it y/n" don't hide it.. he says "yeah your right" you laugh .. fixing your clothes you both head out the bathroom.. standing int he hallways waiting impatiently scowling at the both of you. "You guys are disgusting .. you have a giant bedroom! Make use of it next time for the love of god!" Jinyoung quietly  screams at you both,  Youngjae laughs pulling you to his side.. "You heard him y/n let's go make use of my bedroom".. he pulls you along for round two... Jaebum walks towards jinyoung "Ah those kids.." "yeah it almost remind me of us.. Jinyoung blushes" Jaebum cups Jinyoungs chin tilting his head up kissing the coner of his mouth.. "yeah your absolutely right"

EW!!!!!!!!!!!! - Jackson an BamBam says walking past covering each others eyes

"Oh shut the hell up!" Jaebum chuckles 

~FIN~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't help the jjp scene lmaoo ! I just had to!!

●□●■□●■□●■□●■□●■□●■□●■□●■□●■●●■●●□●■

HOPE YOU ENJOYED ♡♡♡