THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG •○NIGHT ○•

"Youngjae!" You scream in absolute terror eyeing the 8 eyed creature currently lounging on your night stand. You squeal when it's starts to crawl, "Youngjae!" You scream louder voice now horse out of fright. Before you die out of pure shock your hero comes in the nick of time "Y/n what's the problem are you hurt??!" He lightly presses the back of his hand aginst your forehead checking your temperature. You move his hand with a now noticeable blush and point towards the night stand "THERE ITS RIGHT THERE YOUNGJAE KILL IT!!" He looks over towards where your pointing and shivers jumping on the bed with you " what the hell you know I hate spiders y/n why would you think I'd be able to kill it ??!" You audibly "sigh"annoyed with your boyfriend and his whimpyness. You look at him and the back at the spider.. you come up with an Idea to get him to man up! "Well I guess I'll have to call jaebum hyung to save me since my boyfriend is unwilling" in a matter of factly tone looking at him from the coner of your eye noticing his scowl and knotted brows " NO!" he shouts and sprints up crossing his arms in front of him. "I got it.. no need to call him I'm perfectly able to kill..he looks at the now bare night stand and panics. " Y/N ITS GONE!! " You look towards the night stand eyes going wide in pure horror "YOUNGJAE IM OUT!!" he agrees yelling back " IM TWO OUT!!" you both rushing towards the door before you can make it past the threshold the devious little 8 legged critter spirals down its silky thread. Taunting the both of you both .. you both look at each other and "gulp" this is gonna be a long night..