Perfect Angle

*click* click* the sounds from Youngjae's camera were heard as he took pictures of you, between his legs naked from the chest up and mouth full of his cock. "Have i ever told you how sexy you are when your taking my cock in your mouth?" he chuckles reaching back holding you by your hair bobbing your head along his pulsating member. with an audible pop you release his dick. "These pictures better only reach your eyes only Choi Youngjae" taking his dick in his hand and tapping it on your lips.. "hmm.. like id let anyone see my princess swallowing my cock" he lets out a groan when you take his cock fully gagging looking up at him through long lashes .. "o-oh fuck.. y/n like that.. gag on my dick ah.." humming in approval you send vibrations through him causing him to grip your hair tighter, his eyes rolling back shutting chest rising and falling..

"mmm jae you taste you so good i love choking on your hard cock" stroking him with your left hand suckling on his sensitive tip while fondling his balls.. feeling how his dick twitches around your hand. picking up his camera he presses record feeling his end approaching rapidly "Mpf.. i wanna see you drink my cum y/n every last drop!" he pulls his dick from your grasp, pumping his dick firmly unable to help his hips from rising along with his strokes "ah fuck.. baby you ready for my load mmfh" sticking out your tongue you nod your head waiting for his delicious juices "AH FUCK!" he strokes his cock unloading his cum onto your tongue hitting your cheeks and forehead. hurriedly you suck along his tip teasing his slit relishing the taste of his salty goodness "ah jae you came so much it's in my hair i think" you giggle, panting he smiles totally fucked out "he reaches down wiping his cum off your face indicating for you to suck it off. "missed a spot" he says smirking sexily. "mm thank you jae" slurping his milky fluids off his finger eagerly twirling your tongue around each digit.

"Better stop before you make me cum again" he chuckles.. "I don't mind daddies cum" you say licking your bottom lip. "okay that's it" he grabs u by the wrist pulling you towards the room "Your pussy is going to be the one taking my load this time" "Youngjae your so easy to get riled up" you giggle . "Can i record this y/n?" he says in a questioning tone "your pushing it Youngjae" " okay okay !" .. <lol

Fin~

short oneshot smut enjoy. lol idc about grammar as long as i get the point across if you are triggered by errors my stories are not for you my love :* r.i.p if you are an english teacher lmaooo