Miss me?

"I can do this I can do this." you repeat to trying to psych yourself out. You press the green call button on your laptop for skype calling your boyfriend Mark. Quickly you touch up your makeup sliding your shirt a little off you shoulder teasing your hair trying to look as seductive as possible. He picks up after the 4th ring. "Hey y/n" he says with a smile, "Hey babe" you say cocking your head to the side smirking sexily, you see him looking at your dressed and how he sits upright with a hint of curiosity and amusement in his eyes. "I miss you Mark i wish you were here with me i feel so lonely." running your thumb across your plump bottom lip. "What do you mean i'm right here babe." he says getting up to lock his door catching on to your lingo and finding his way back to his bed. "I've been so bad, all i can think about is your fingers and what they do to me and how pleasing they are." Running a hand down the middle of your body emphasizing what you said "And what exactly does my fingers do to you y/n show me." he says smirking as he takes off his tank top getting comfortable . Unbuttoning your shirt one by one biting your lip watching how he palms his bulge through his sweats, sliding the shirt off your body. your now in navy blue lace bra and pantie set. Groping your breast you let out a soft moan "ah" closing your eyes as you slide your left hand down grazing your body until you meet the wet patch of your panties. "Mmm babe your so fuckin sexy, let me see your pussy show me how i touch you." he says taking his sweats off groping his erection though his boxers.

Moving the laptop back so he can see you fully you slide your panties off spreading your legs parting your wet folds with your fingers for him to see how wet and horny you are for him " Agnn Mark i want you so badly i want to feel your big dick inside me baby." moaning out as you rub 8's into your clit squeezing your breast grinding into your hand adding pressure. "Fuck baby that's so damn sexy, finger your pussy y/n i wanna see you fuck yourself." Blushing you close your legs feeling a little exposed noticing your the only one completely naked. "M-mark.. Can i- i see you." you say extremely embarrassed. "I was waiting for you to ask babe." he says chuckling his voice dropping a octave. Placing his phone on his night stand he palms his dick a few more times biting his lip unable to help the smirk as he watches you gawk at him " Like what you see baby? cause this is what your sexy ass does to me." as he takes his boxers off stroking his member firmly letting out a grunt. "Mm~ Mark your so sexy" inserting a finger to your pussy pumping slowing feeling how tight your walls clamp around your fingers "Agnn Ah Mark it feels so good mphff. you say groaning. "Yeah like that baby i wanna see you make yourself cum." stroking himself thumbing his slit smoothing his pre cum around his tip leaning back on one arm taking in the sight of you finger fucking yourself for him "M-mark i'm gonna cum for you." quickening your pace feeling a familiar coil in your abdomen ready to spring free, moaning and panting as a sheen of sweat coats your body "Ohh F-fuuck baby im so close." you say as you finger yourself fast rubbing your clit as you do so toes curled. "Fuck Babe you are gonna make me cum so hard, moan my name and look at me i want to see your face as you cum for me ." he says now stroking his cock hard and fast panting and grunting thrusting into his hand. "Mark~a Ah~ MARK i-im cumming AH!" moaning out as your walls contract and convulse around your fingers coating your digits with your essences. "FUCK!" he moans out shooting his seed onto his thigh stroking out every last drop moaning and panting riding out his intense orgasm. Removing your fingers from your sensitive core you let out a sigh"

Bitting your lip you think to yourself, He looks so fucking hot self pleasing himself and when he came i died.. the way his brows knotted they way his stomach muscles contorted and the way he moaned out in pleasure makes me wanna finger myself again " Uh earth to y/n " mark says waving his hand in front of the camera smirking " Oh sorry i was just thinking about how sexy you looked cumming" smirking covering yourself with sheets. "Only you can do that to me y/n its been a while since i've seen you so i came hard." wrapping a towel around his hips. "I love you markie and i miss you come home soon okay?" you say smiling and pouting out your bottom lip. "I come home in a week, wait for me okay" smiling you nod your head saying your goodbyes and i love you's hanging up.

Getting up you head towards the shower . Hmm maybe we should do this more often when he's away you say smiling to yourself

~fin~